Yon-Ka Skin Care

Kora

Reaction score
I recently visited a spa, and a makeup artist used a toner form Yonka, it felt very refreshing. Has anyone used it, and most importantly, does it work?I'm still very loyal to Sonya Dakar, but this toner did it for me. Before I buy it, I'd like to get some feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
If its their pink toner, I love that. It's so nice and makes your skin smooth, refreshed, etc. But the downfall for this line, at least in terms of my skin, is their added fragrance. It's too perfume-y for my skin to handle. It smells lovely but my skin couldnt tolerate their products, at least their facial creams were too heavy.

The pink one is for dryer skin and since I have oily skin she used the equivalent for my skin. I never bought one because I forgot about them. Right now I am running low on all skin care and may give the Yonka line a try.
Energising Lotion for Oily Skin
lotion_normale.jpg

Energising Lotion for dry skin
lotion_seche.jpg

yonka.com

Ave you tried their moisturiser for oily skin? It's gorgeous!! It's called phyto 58 and I love it

I just wanted to bump this thread to see if there's anymore opinions out there on this line.

I'm really wanting to try out their cleansing milk and toner :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rob Watson
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->