Yoox #2

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
they are doing things differently nowadays...

i feel like it's really hard to predict when there will be a sale or promo...
and it's also harder to tell what will and will not sell out...
imo...
:ermm:...

i've seen some really pricey things sell out...
which didn't used to happen...
and then they'd get marked down and marked down and the overall deals you would get would just be much better...

the prices aren't all that good anymore, imo...
i buy a lot less from there than i used to...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You're welcome ^_^

I ended up getting this Anne Valerie Hash piece that I've been on the fence about..

annevaleriehashblazer.jpg

-yoox.com

btw, the code also works on TheCorner :smile:
I bought the Margiela book and a simple Nixon watch, thanks!

yay thanks for the code! i caved in and bought an emilio pucci bag :P

Seems like Yoox is still experiencing problems due to the bad weather in Europe, they e-mailed me saying my order would be delayed.
They would refund my shipping costs (which were already zero thanks to the code :smile:) and gave me a new personal code for free express shipping on my next order.

I've heard of people who got an additional 30% off because their order was late, maybe I'll get that as well :P

my express delivery is delayed too but for some reason it was sent out today and it's scheduled to arrive tomorrow although i don't see how it can get here from italy that fast :lol:

^^ i too was told my order was delayed, and they would refund my shipping (which was free) and gave me another code for free shipping. but then it arrived last night!

gossiping - mine arrived the day after it was sent, via UPS...! (also Italy - UK)

btw, the code also works on TheCorner :smile:
I bought the Margiela book and a simple Nixon watch, thanks!

which code did you mean please?

i would like to order shoes at thecorner,
but i cant find any info in the faq about
sending back, if shoes doesnt fit (what eventually could happen :smile:
so i buy lets say size 44 and they dont fit, i send it back with free ups sticker (yes?) and reorder size 45, i have to pay double shipping = 2 x 15 ,- EUR, is that true?

thanks

^the code was Christmas10 but it's expired now

And yes, you will have to pay the shipping costs twice
From thecorner:
The refund you will receive will include both the costs of returned items and the original shipping costs (Standard Service level).
For our return service, you will be deducted a sum equal to the order shipping costs (in case you have taken advantage of free shipping, you return will thus be costless).

Nevermind :( There was a glitch earlier in the week, where it would say it was expired, but it really wasn't - but not anymore.. seems it really has expired.

^the code was Christmas10 but it's expired now

And yes, you will have to pay the shipping costs twice
From thecorner:
The refund you will receive will include both the costs of returned items and the original shipping costs (Standard Service level).
For our return service, you will be deducted a sum equal to the order shipping costs (in case you have taken advantage of free shipping, you return will thus be costless).

so, thats kind of expensive, isnt it?
for each order you pay 15,-, including sending back.
next order in another size, again 15,-

never mind, i ordered 3 pairs of shoes at thecorner.com, 2 pairs for my girlfriend,
and all were one size too big. so i sended the whole package back, sadly.

finally, a code. 10% and free shipping
[FONT=&quot]LOVEMYDREAMBOX[/FONT]

but you can only use it with items added to your dream box over 4 days ago :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->