Your #1 Beauty/health Regime

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by Erin, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Erin

Erin Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Everybody has their certain beauty/health regime, but perhaps there is one thing you are completely anal about.

Myself, I HAVE to have clean teeth once I wake up and go to bed, at the least - so for me, brushing my teeth is the most essential thing I do!

2. msmartimar

msmartimar New Member

very good topic!

I would have to say types of deoderant...I love to try new kinds!

ALSO I have to get a new toothbrush like every month, and when I am sick I get a new one.

3. Sephora_Socialite

Sephora_Socialite Fierce Flava

My face...I dont like breakouts so I have been recently getting freakishly crazy about my face...

also its rare to see me without any make-up on...I'm just so crazy about it...

4. PradaP

PradaP New Member

I'm anal about heaps of things... but especially about sunscreen, dental hygiene and skincare

5. jessa010

jessa010 New Member

I have like this crazy bath thing that I tried from learning about it on a news program long ago.

I buy tons of ginger, put them into a big pot, boil them, basically to make a ginger broth. Then I bottle them up. Each day I take a steaming hot bath with half a cup of that broth stirred into the water for about 25 minutes. It worked miracles on my body. Clear, glowing skin, my face was so void of any blemishes the first week I was so surprised. I even saw a five pound weight loss after three weeks.

6. Belowen

Belowen ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm anal about drinking enough water. I always have a bottle with me, wherever I go during the day. It makes it that much easier to get through at least 2 litres every day. Also, I always try to take my makeup off before I go to bed, otherwise I wake up feeling yucky :ninja:

7. tgp

tgp New Member

lots of things here-teeth brushing, skin care for the face as well as the body, & makeup has to look close to perfect most of the time.

8. Acid

Acid yes

sunscreen and drinking water

wether it does anything for me or not is another matter.....

9. Alliecat

Alliecat New Member

Eye cream - I HAVE to use it morning and night anf have for about 12 years now.

that and removing my make-up

10. ahhGucci

ahhGucci Active Member

Don't have anything I'm anal about really, rasied with the habit of Brushing teeth, washing then putting cream on face.

11. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V.R

Same here, im always carrying Pellegrino everywhere I go, and I have to wash my face off in the morning, maybe like at 2pm I have to wash it again, and re do my makeup, cause the gross feeling I get makes me want to gag, and then wash my face on night time...and even if I come from partying and im that wasted, I still drag myself into the bathroom and apply whatever skincare im using at the moment... I can't go to bed with my dirty feet, if im walking barefoot in my room, I will feel the dirt, and I can't deal with that... :lol:

12. TheSoCalledPrep

TheSoCalledPrep New Member

Water and exercise. I exercise almost everyday for 2+ hours. ;)

I usually freak out about suncreen when I forget, but I don't go outside a whole lot so it doesn't matter too much.

And a whole ton of other stuff that I do daily but I wouldn't consider "anal" :ninja:

13. TheSoCalledPrep

TheSoCalledPrep New Member

Same here, im always carrying Pellegrino everywhere I go, and I have to wash my face off in the morning, maybe like at 2pm I have to wash it again, and re do my makeup, cause the gross feeling I get makes me want to gag, and then wash my face on night time...and even if I come from partying and im that wasted, I still drag myself into the bathroom and apply whatever skincare im using at the moment... I can't go to bed with my dirty feet, if im walking barefoot in my room, I will feel the dirt, and I can't deal with that... :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I don't like dirty feet either. Or dirty floors :p

14. Misako

Misako within an embrace

I HAVE to moisturise my face. It can get rather dry and icky if not, so I keep a jar or tube of moisturiser with me everywhere I go. Either that, or I use Philosophy's "Invisible Makeup" tube, which just smooths your skin and gives it some evenness. :)

I also have to wear tinted lip balm or lip tint, because if I don't, my lips are naturally pale and they just sort of fade into my face and make me look sickly. Usually I wear Burt's Bees tinted lip balm or I use Lip tint from Vincent Longo, or Eyeko.

15. julieanne

julieanne New Member

I'm very anal about sunscreen!!!

I wear an SPF 30 on my face every day (unless I'm going to be outside a lot, then I bump it up to SPF 50), SPF 45 on my body every day, and SPF 15 on my lips every day.

I'm also a big believer in washing off all makeup before going to bed.

16. sashatheelf

sashatheelf New Member

i hate wearing make up at all...it makes me feel gross. so i never wear any of it. not even mascara anymore.

i drink 3 24oz bottles of water a day.

i exfoliate every night with saint ives (i ignore the rumors about it being bad, it makes my skin lovely!)

and i use chapstick, the medicated blue kind, alllllllllllllll the time.

i like to wash my face with a slice of apple after i use my other facewash, because it makes it not as oily. but lately since im on a trip, i havent been able to do so...and it sucks.

i guess thats all.

pretty normal i suppose.

17. TheSweetest

TheSweetest New Member

I am nutz about dry lips, hands, and feet. I can't stand chapped, dry lips. Dry, hard hands annoy me and i can't stand to see anyone in sandals with ashy, crusty feet. :yuk:

18. Spidergirl

Spidergirl New Member

I never really thought about it. What could it be? I have to wash my face and my hands, that's the most importand thing and afterwards cleaning my teeth. I guess it's all about staying clean as much as possible.
    Never underestimate the power of soap.

19. SCBlondie

SCBlondie New Member

I wash my face every morning and night. I cant sleep unless my mouth has been brushed, flossed, and rinsed. I'm weird about that. I drink as much water as I can and run 3 miles 3 or 4 times a week.

20. Bond

Bond New Member

I'm obsessive about sunscreen as well, I feel exposed walking around with out it, lol. I'm also pretty anal about plucking my eyebrows, especially when I'm stressed out over something... wierd.