Your Dream Fashion Show

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by ignitioned32, May 30, 2004.

1. ignitioned32

ignitioned32 Mannikin

atolon is what I only know, too.

2. Alejandro

Alejandro & R.V

I rather keep it to myself...even though Blv knows some stuff :innocent:

3. Toxxxic

Toxxxic New Member

Place: Paris or London maybe Milan

Runway: Hi-tech runway thats very wide so models wont bump into each other! I would like to have pyro around the runway so during the show fire will be shooting up from the ground around the runway and I want lots of bright lights coming from the runway.

Time: Night. Theres something about the night that is very mysterious, very sexy

Music: High energy, dance, pop music. There will ONLY be Britney, Madonna, Christina, J.Lo, George Michael, Beyonce music blaring. And at the with my special presentation I would play RuPaul "Supermodels" and have Kate, Naomi, Devon, Christy, Linda, Cindy, Claudia, Gisele, Natalia, Liya, Karolina, Iman, Janice D., Twiggy, and other supermodels walk out.

Makeup/skin: Tan, Bronze, Shear amd Fresh. I want all the models to be rediculously tan. Than their face would be cover in foundation and concealor to make them look flawless and highlight their tan and give a glow to their face with bronzer. Fake eyelashes are a must pair with loads of mascara. Lips would be in bright colored lipstick and high=shine lipgloss.

Clothes: Two words: HAUTE COUTORE!!! John Galliano for Christian Dior Haute Coutore dresse pair with very very high heels (Preferably made by Jimmy Choo)

4. ebowleg

ebowleg New Member

I would love to have a show at The Ritz Hotel in Paris...A gold plated catwalk with chandeliers hanging above to give it a very grand look...I would only show black and white ensembles to compliment the runway, but play off-beat music to shake things up a bit :woot:

This is a great topic ingnitioned32 :flower:

5. nuiko

nuiko New Member

my dream show would be an extravagant one in celebration of my birthday :rolleyes:, in paris, featuring haute couture designs (casual day-wear and evening gowns) created exclusively for me by my favorite designers (azzedine alaia and john galliano to name a few)...lots of press and celebs in the audience... followed by an amazing after-party with dancing dancing dancing and amazing music including a very very special appearance from the then-newly-reunited abba as well as soft cell, the pet shop boys and tons tons more of my favorite artists. oh, and paris hilton will not be invited to either of these events :wink:

.....a girl can dream! :winkiss:

6. wyatt.

wyatt. New Member

New York fall winter

catwalk would be like a small house model, you know the hillslides how they progressively get taller

it would be high in the middle for the runway and then go down and then progressively go up into raised seating.

ooooo or maybe it'll be higher for the models walking towards you and then down a little when they go back.

everything would be earth tones and subtle

and then the collection would be like BAM

yes.

7. wyatt.

wyatt. New Member

paris haute couture or ready to wear spring summer

the room would feel dark with an orange & redish glow. around the opening would be hanging lights in bright white and things of that nature like lacroix

on the sides of the runway over the people and sort of close to the catwalk would be clear plastic hangings with live goldfish in them and lights above them so the shadows would be reflected on the ground.

everything would be...well i haven't gotten to the clothing yet it would be better.

models for both
    natalia
    linda v
    elise
    eugenia
    hana
    julia
    sasha
    the girl from besty johnson
    adina
    carmen
    karolina
    jessica
    heather

i think that's good.

8. ahhGucci

ahhGucci Active Member

They're called Atolls :smile:

9. i_<3_chanel

i_<3_chanel elementary.

i would want every show to be totally different.
    i can't really decide on a style. what i'm 'feeling' right now . .

london

runway - stark grey concrete runway. raised with bright white glow around edges . . from beneath the runway. sage green backdrop.

music - pj.harvey :heart: & patti smith

models - daria/liya/gemma/ujwalla :heart: /gemma/tiiu :heart: /hana/maria carla/louise/isabeli/anouck :flower:

clothes - structured, clean lines in heavy tweeds & canvas. some flowy pieces. silks & chiffon. simple except for elaborate embellishments in burgundy & maroon. muted tones, nudes & greys.

makeup - clean fresh dewy skin. pale pale caramel lips some matte/some high gloss. NO shimmer. moss green & mushroom shadow blended onto cheekbones. lots of mascara.

hair - loose deconstructed waves. a bit of frizz.

:buzz: one day!

10. purplelucrezia

purplelucrezia New Member

I've finally gotten my dream fashion show a bit more planned out! :bounce: :P

Here are the models... Mainly "alien" models; with large eyes and doll-like makeup.
    http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/index...=post&id=261731

The influences are from the 20's and the 60's, Gothic Lolita, Blythe and Kewpie dolls and dolls in general. The designs would be similar to the work of Nanette Lepore, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Anna Sui and Heatherette. Sweet, colourful and irreverant. http://www.bobagirl.com/anime/misc/doremi-...doremi-face.jpg

A couple of outfits...
    http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/index...=post&id=267179
    http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/index...=post&id=267172

I'm not completely sure about the backdrop, but it'd be pretty similar to Nanette Lepore's last show. Colourful, upbeat and a bit silly...
    http://www.newyorkmetro.com/images/metrotv...ttelepore/1.jpg

The music would be something retro, random and/or bubblegum pop-ish. Maybe Candyman by Aqua, or Can't You Hear my Heartbeat by Herman's Hermits.

The makeup would be taken from this antique doll. Powdered white skin (on some of the models only), pink exaggerated blush, tiny red lips; almost geisha-like...
    http://www.iupui.edu/~anthpm/caldollface.jpg

Some more outfits from today. I did them on the bus so they're slightly demeted looking. You get the general idea though. Loads of ruffles and bows everywhere, babydoll style. The major colour scheme would be pink, green, yellow and purple. :flower:
    (And I just realized that I listed one of the models as Heather Mark. Obviously it's Heather Marks that I was thinking of. :doh:)

11. purplelucrezia

purplelucrezia New Member

My models would basically have their makeup done like this.
    :blush: Sorry, I doodled it in my agenda...

12. unismuimui

unismuimui New Member

Me too, especially mirrors. I love how it adds depth and dimension to a space. I actually had this idea once to cover a runway in shards of broken mirror, totally inpractical, and definitly hazardous.....but it would most likely be beautiful to see. [/b][/quote]
    i dressed the models for the Deseo23 fashion show in LA a few weeks ago in downtown LA in the fashion district. it was held on the rooftop of a tall building at night time and the runway was a MIRRORED runway! very cool but since it was at night the runway got all dewey and moist and we held to wipe it down 5 mins before the show started or else the models were gonna slip! it was an awesome show! one of the best i've worked at. beautiful!

13. Mr-Dale

Mr-Dale Unveil Yourself....

Yes, yes, yes! If you have the dream of becoming a fashion designer keep all you're ideas to yourself, or at least don't spread them around on the 'net....I seriously want to be a fashion designer too and I don't think it's smart to tell people ideas and show them pics on the net 'cause you never know in what hands they might land........