Your Favorite Celebrity Wedding

:flower: Grace Kelly's wedding is my FAVORITE! I want a wedding dress kind of like hers!

Grace Kellys wedding dress was a major influence on how I wanted my wedding dress to look ( a bit covered up in chantille lace..not a major skinfeast )
The couturist and I concocted a modern version part Grace Kelly, part swaybacked S-shaped, part elf-ish fairytale. :heart:
I don't think I ever felt so beautiful :blush:

do you have a picture? I want the top of my dress to be somewhat like hers like lace up to my neck. I almost think I want short sleeves though

Yes..I was contemplating showing some pictures..but that would force me to "show my face"..and I'm still relatively new to this forum and :blush: shyy..

My wedding dress didn't have the completely covered up neckline..the wedding was in June so I opted for a high boat shaped cut in chantilly lace..the sleeves on my dress was 3/4 lenght.

sounds pretty no pressure for the pictures though! I understand

Freddie Prinze Jr & Sarah Michelle Gellar :heart:

(celebweddinds fortune city)

Last edited by a moderator:
Freddie and Sarah's wedding was very pretty! Laid back and nice. Even though I'm not a huge fan of hers (just the show:ninja: ) I think Jessica Simpson had a pretty wedding. The church was gorgeous and so were the flowers

I loved Gwen and Gavin's wedding. They are so cool and her dress is just....aaaww!!! :woot::heart:
stefanirossdale_narrowweb__200x335.jpg
GWEN-STEFANI-AND-GAVIN-ROSS.jpg
pinkdress.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:heart: Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush's wedding:heart:

(pics taken from chad's thread)

John F. Kennedy Jr and Carolyn Bessette - BEST FOREVER

And maybe Renee Zellweger and her country singer Kenny Chasney :smile:

But I cant find any HQ pics :(

Lavish royal weddings :sick:

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck when they married on beach just couple of people there. And Pamela & Tommy Lee too.

I have thing for beach weddings :P

Aw I never seen SMG and Freddie's wedding pics before. So adorable!

Some of my faves are definitiely:
Gwen and Gavin
Audrey Hepburn and that guy, lol.
CJZ & Michael D.
Madonna and Guy Ritchie
Prince Frederik and Princess Mary
Jen Aniston and Brad Pitt, I think they were a lovely couple so I was soo happy when
they got married, although I'm not a big fan of having hair fall freely when you're bride. I like it be in french twist or whatever, something that will leave the shoulders free focusing on the gown.

But my ultimate are Grace Kelly's, not so much the wedding itself cause she seemed quite unhappy and pressured(for obvious reasons). But NO one can top that gown she had on, stunning. And she's one of the most beautiful women ever as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->