Your Favorite Movie Ending

OMG! almost forgot.....

Sixteen Candles :clap: She got the cute guy...."Jake Ryan"
Pretty In Pink
Top Gun
Breakfast Club

I liked the ending of Pulp Fiction, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and 21 Grams. The more I think about it, the ending is actually really vital to the quality of the film. A bad ending can screw up the whole movie.

the notebook

pearl harbor (little danny:cry: )

both of those endings made me cry my eyes out:cry:

I agree with the most choices and I'd like to add Lord of the rings:Return of the King. When Frodo was saying goodbye and that music... aww... It was so sad :cry: I cried... :( I simply :heart: it.

Irma Vep - breathtaking ending, perfection
Rocky 2 - :boxer: I can't see how anyone can watch it and not feel like :clap:
Heaven (the Tom Tykwer film) - strange, wistful and lovely

For me, The Breakfast Club has to be the film with the best ending.

Just thought of another: Fight Club! Man...that was some ending....

i loved the end of twelve monkeys; the last line "i'm in insurance" was a cool way to end the movie i thought. i can hardly remember the endings of any movies though, even my favourites! i feel like i can only clearly remember the endings which i was really frustrated with. ummmm...
lolita has a great ending.
the twist in planet of the apes was good- but i heard of it before i saw it.

Gone with the Wind, A Clockwork Orange, Cinema Paradiso, Psycho, Seven, Shawshank Redemption, The Great Dictator (that speech!).. probably more, can't think.

Labeladdict2 said:
OMG! almost forgot.....

Sixteen Candles :clap: She got the cute guy...."Jake Ryan"
Pretty In Pink
Top Gun
Breakfast Club

I love your list! I'm a sucker for the 80's movies, too... Molly always gets the guy... :heart:

the end of Kids packs a punch and lingers with you.. "what the f... happened?"

(these threads are so addictive! i am trying to think of movies all day as i go about my business)

i have to post one more, because i think it is brilliant- The Graduate, because of the looks they exchange

scblonndie said:
Gone with the Wind, A Clockwork Orange, Cinema Paradiso, Psycho, Seven, Shawshank Redemption, The Great Dictator (that speech!).. probably more, can't think.

oh yes, the end of seven was perfect! :wink:

i don't remember the end of clockword orange...:ermm:

I had to post. I watched Lucas last night for the first time in years, and recorded the ending because I remember it being such a sweet ending. :heart:

I love both the endings of Before Sunrise and Before Sunset.

my current fave is the ending for atame! (tie me up tie me down!)- victoria abril being very emotional whilst antonia banderes and lola leons sing along to resistire (spanish equivilent of i will survive)- i'm convinced its real...

I love the ending of Sixth Sense - it pulled the whole movie together

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->