Your Favourite Magazine Cover Of The Month

Srdjan

Reaction score
I'm starting this thread (being approved by a mod) where the members can summarize their favourite covers on a monthly basis. There is no official voting, the thread just serves for us to sum it up and I believe it would be interesting to see who's liking which cover the most.
You should post one cover, but if you really loved more of them, there are no restrictions. Also, it doesn't matter if you have the specific magazine or not, favourite's a favourite (although I'll post covers I personally own). :smile:

So now:

January - Vogue Russia: Sasha Luss by Patrick Demarchelier

(vogue.ru)

February - Vogue Paris: Emily Didonato by David Sims

(vogue.fr)

+ Vogue Japan: Natasha Poly by Patrick Demarchelier

(fujisan.co.jp via Mat Cyruss)

I think this is a great idea, I'm almost certain we used to have a thread very similar.

I also thought Vogue Paris' February cover with Emily DiDonato was very nice and I also liked UK Harper's Bazaar with Keira Knightley. Vogue Italia with Sofia Coppola done it for me too.

March covers have failed to deliver the goods and are very un-stimulating. Vogue Paris with Lara Stone was the biggest disappointment. Whilst the cover does look slightly better on the newsstand, I still dislike the mass of red. Miley Cyrus' covers for German Vogue are stronger than French Vogue's with a model!

I'm hoping April's a stronger month (it usually is). Vogue Germany with Claudia Schiffer is a winner, thus far. I look forward to seeing what US Vogue and Vogue Paris have to offer us.

Thank you for supporting the idea. :flower:
Yes, March was definitely uninspiring this time. All the biggest titles like British, American and French Vogue's weren't something you'll remember. I really liked Daria's cover, but I hasn't appalled when I got it. I even liked US InStyle with Nicole Kidman more.
I'll yet have to see which cover is my favourite, I'm still waiting for some issues to appear here.

my favourites have been in february, bazaar mexico and vogue netherland

0ac89d86fc0d3b7980a546d155585bb3.jpg

e226627f9796910bb10fda6524fbb4ad.jpg
visualoptimism

March - Elle Slovenia: Diana Radan

(elle.si)

April - Vogue Germany: Claudia Schiffer

(vogue.de)

April - Vogue Australia: Abbey Lee Kershaw by Gilles Bensimon

kr8ukweE.jpg

facebook/vogueaustralia

Users who are viewing this thread