Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

Benn98

Reaction score
With British and Japanese Vogues out already, thought it fitting to start 2020!

Magazines celebrating notable anniversaries in 2020 are POP magazine, Vogue Turkey, The Gentlewoman, Vogue Greece (their first launch year was 2000), and Harper's Taiwan

BILLIE EILISH - US or UK

BILLIE EILISH - US or UK

The US edition, you really think so, Mon? Will even doubt she could get UK as well, but then I was proven wrong last year on most counts, :lol:.
I have the sneaky suspicion she will eventually change her sound. This seems like a phase with her, and if that's the case, I wouldn't advise the big 4 to jump on the bandwagon. Imagine what it would have looked like if Vogue gave boho-themed covers to Nelly Furtado before she went into the more sexy route.

I believe we could see Charlize back on American Vogue though.....

I wonder if this is the year Bella will finally get a UK or US cover. I wouldn't even mind one with her sister.
Also wonder if Edward will put Irina on the cover? Although I guess her split-from-Cooper momentum is over now.
I have a feeling Kaia will definitely pop-up more on various Vogues now that she's 18.

The US edition, you really think so, Mon? Will even doubt she could get UK as well, but then I was proven wrong last year on most counts, :lol:.
I have the sneaky suspicion she will eventually change her sound. This seems like a phase with her, and if that's the case, I wouldn't advise the big 4 to jump on the bandwagon. Imagine what it would have looked like if Vogue gave boho-themed covers to Nelly Furtado before she went into the more sexy route.

I believe we could see Charlize back on American Vogue though.....

I can see her for the UK edition tbh. Edward likes pop stars as well. Ariana, Dua... so there’s a bigger chance for her in the UK.

US was just wishful thinking.

Charlize would be a lovely choice!

Jennifer Lopez still has a fighting chance

With MET Gala 2020 co-chaired by LV, Emma Watson and Meryl Streep, perhaps it's safe to assumed that either Emma or Meryl will be gracing Vogue US for May issue wearing LV.

Reactions: KoV
Gal Gadot for Vogue UK or US in june for Wonder Woman promo.

Rianne for every month in VP

I see J.Lo doing a cover reprinted globally for Elle or Bazaar in conjunction with her new Coach contract.

Budgets for content are still in free fall for magazines - so expect a lot more press shots from Dior etc. used as editorial and covers and lots of advertorial.

The return of Adele. New look, new life, new partner etc etc.

US Vogue

January: Saoirse Ronan and Meryl Streep
February: Blake Lively
March: Jennifer Lopez
April: Adele
May: Florence Pugh
June: Gal Gadot
July: Cardi B
August: Simone Biles
September: Gigi Hadid
October: Anne Hathaway
November: Angelina Jolie
December: Jennifer Hudson

Adele will definitely get one fo the Vogues if there's new music coming.
Sadly, I don't believe Jennifer Lopez will get a Vogue cover (but then there's Coach). It will likely be Glenda who will give her yet another February cover - she would be that unimaginative.

Reactions: MON
Some of mine are just wishful thinking (Florence Pugh, for example), but in 2018 who would have predicted Phoebe Waller Bridge or Olivia Coleman would be getting US Vogue covers within a year? That's the fun of it, I guess.

I think 2020 will mark Jennifer Aniston's return on the cover of American Vogue. Her performance in The Morning Show is a revelation for anyone who hadn't seen her in Cake, has already won critics and will most likely get awards love.

I don't see it happening, personally. I am watching The Morning Show and I agree she is absolutely terrific on it. Also, her Instagram broke records in terms of how fast she accrued followers, so I do think she still has relevance. But she just seems at odds with Vogue's current ethos. She seems like a more natural fit for InStyle or Harper's Bazaaar, which if what she's been doing. Plus, didn't she openly criticize Vogue the last time she got a cover for putting the "what Angelina did wasn't cool" quote on the cover?

Plus, didn't she openly criticize Vogue the last time she got a cover for putting the "what Angelina did wasn't cool" quote on the cover?

Yes, she did. And we never saw her on the cover, 73 questions, or at the MET gala since. Since Anna is all about numbers lately, she should swallow her pride and give Jennifer a cover again. Imagine how well a 73 questions would perform. To this day people are still spamming Vogue's other videos, clamoring for Ariana Grande's 73 Questions in the comments section.

via Jezebel:
Jennifer Aniston was on Oprah today to promote her new film Marley & Me (which opens the same day as Brad Pitt's The Curious Case of Benjamin Button), and Oprah dove right into talking about Jennifer's Vogue cover and interview. Jen said that the cover's quote about Angelina Jolie wasn't completely accurate, but that yes, she felt that some of the sh*t that Angelina said has been "uncool."

Off-topic, we really have to thank heavens there are people like Cara Delevingne around with some personality and spark above all else. Because in this video Jennifer looks and sounds like the vapidest Valley Girl you could imagine. A cringefest from start to finish and this is coming from a big fan of hers. There are parts where she doesn't know what to say, damaging those poor magazines with her rough flipping, and not even her hair gay could save her.

Also, love how she outed herself for not actually buying and reading these magazines by asking why Instyle would print 'What's Sexy Now' on two of her covers. Has she seen Glenda's covers?

I mean, Gwyneth was invited back to the MET Gala as soon as Richemont got her a seat as part of the Chloe clan, so there is no doubt in my mind that Apple can do something for Jen. Anna's word means nothing these days when money is involved.

Also, love how she outed herself for not actually buying and reading these magazines by asking why Instyle would print 'What's Sexy Now' on two of her covers. Has she seen Glenda's covers?

Hahah that is just her, it's why she is so popular, i think! She never pretends to be an "Icon". I remember reading her first Vogue story, and she said how Fashion is just work for her, lol. I honestly doubt she cares, but she did film this with Vogue few years ago, so I don't think she wouldn't work with them:

Well since Vogue didn’t hire me, here are my guesses. Lol

US VOGUE 2020
(in no particular order)

Michelle Obama
Karlie Kloss
Adut w/ models (like GiGi, Bella, Kendall, Kaia and etc)
Beyoncé
Emma Stone
Blake Lively
Cardi B
Jennifer Lopez
Kristen Stewart
Gal Gadot
Jennifer Hudson
Hilary Swank

Wild cards:
Jennifer Lawrence
Rihanna