Your Makeup Style

mesmerized

Reaction score
what's your make-up style? (natural, smoky...etc?
you can post model's pictures that resembles your style :flower:

i like dark eyes pink lips..but it really depends on the occasion and my mood..probably like for everyone

I like dark makeup around the eyes, but I hardly ever wear it - takes too much time :P
usually a natural look works for me :flower: varies with my mood though

I spend hours getting a natural/neutral look. :lol:

I like the philosophy of bobbi brown and would be closest to that style.

The biggest variable is the color I'm wearing.

Eg.
browns: I wear neutral eyes and a red/brown lipstick.
black: I wear black-lined eyes and a pink or bright lipstick.

I don't wear makeup on a regular basis. I wear it on weekends and going out, but to go to work or hang out with friends I don't typically bother. Because I mainly wear it to go out, I don't usually go 'gee, I'm not wearing makeup!' I do wear loads more eye makeup than anything else though. I'm on a purple and green kick.

i like it when girls have smokey eyes and no or subtle lip...stuff on. yes.

I tend to keep my makeup really simple. I dont like to spend too much time painting my face.

I really perfer the natural look, unless I'm going somewhere that I want to get dolled up for.

I'm really not good with putting on eyeliner, or doing the smokey eye thing, so if I need to have that done, I ask my sister to do it for me.

I believe that being simple is best, but it is fun to play around and experiment!

I :heart: makeup.

My eyes are fairly small, so I'm a large wearer of eyeliner (to draw more attention to them). During the day I wear brown or gray eyeliner with pink lips.

If I'm going out, I do black liner (smoky eyes) w/ a nude lipstick.

I'm also crazy about blushes...I love to try new colors. I love pink peach, and definitely bronzer.

All depends on my outfit, and where I'm going.

if im wearing lipstick----its red. urban decay's redlight and gash are colors i wear.

i have long lashes so curling ( shu curler ) them just with a little vaseline
is a daytime look, if im wearing mascarra all day it will smear- im so bad at rubbing my eyes! :blush:

and just a little blush. i wear nars orgasm, when i dont have red lips, but if im wearing orgasm its a bit pinkish gold so usually just some gloss on my lips ( nude, berry, etc ) if im wearing red lipstick i usually wear mac irridecent powder in golden bronze or seohora all over shimmer cream or mac sheer tone blush ( all my blush color usually have peach/gold undertones)

i dont wear too much makeup- just gloss/lipstick, curled lashed and shimmer on my cheekbones and the innner corners of my eyes. barely noticable it takes me about 5 min.

at night i usually wear colorful eyeliners ( fluo colors, turquoise, blue, purple )
with lots of mascarra and maybe some false lash tips on the outer corners.
i always stick to transparent shimmer creams and blush. if im wearing fluo eyeliner i will wear clear gloss. if im in the red lips mood i just wear lots of mascarra and white shimmer cream or shadow on the brow bone and inner corners. with a little dark brown liner dotted on my lash line. i look dreadful with too much eyeliner. i have big eyes so i ahve to avoid looking crazy. i wear shimmery - steely grey shadows once in a while too.

I usually have smokey eyes with a pink lipstick and some shimmery pink eyeshadow. I wear pink constantly so I automatically use it. The exception is when I was going for a Hollywood starlet look and wore black liner, no shadow, and red lipstick. I also curled my blonde blonde hair so it worked, but it was very time consuming. Especially when I would be eating or drinking anything...it'd come of in an instant!

Lately I have been using pale pink or beige eyeshadows, a little bronzer to keep from looking pale during winter, with a light pink gloss or some reddish glossy hues as well.
http://www.***************/image/120200417751.jpg
I like this look because it is so versatile for school, work, a date, whatever. It is sexy without going overboard.

i love to try different products and am always experimenting with makeup
my main passion is eye makeup :heart: i don't have a favourite look but at the moment i've been using a lot of greens . . .
i don't have a particular style because i experiment so much
at the moment my fav look is
green smokey eyes w/peachy cheeks and nude lips . . . it looks gorgeous :woot:
i could talk about makeup forever :lol: i'm obsessed

Day: many times I'll leave the house with only nude lipgloss on my face. When I have more time to get ready in the morning I like to smudge some shimmery brown eyeshadow on my lids and then add mascara. I have lots of lipgloss so I usually pick one to match with what I am wearing. :blush:

Night: My current favourite nightime look is gold or bronze colours on the eyes and berry lipcolour.

I really like to have fun with makeup and I usually don't stick to one look all the time. I'm not a slave to it either, and am comfortable wearing no makeup at all some days.

I wear everything... but I prefer dark colors on eyes and light on lips. sometimes dark on lips, but rarely something in between.

A collage, beware of color shock :ninja: I'm in love with black khol:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutley love your eye colors you did. I try to do that stuff and it comes out bad. How do you do it?

I am also in love with black kohl. Can't live without it.

So pretty.

ZP1Chick said:
I absolutley love your eye colors you did. I try to do that stuff and it comes out bad. How do you do it?

I am also in love with black kohl. Can't live without it.

So pretty.

Thanx ^_^

I use a base after the foundation (Artdeco Eye Base, German Brand, maybe Urban Decay Primer Potion or MAC Paints/Shadesticks will do as well).

Then I use a light e/s under the browbone, blended to the crease with a brush. For color on the lid i use a sponge tip applicator and blend it up to the crease. It's all in the blending, and never take too much e/s when you blend up to the browbone. It's easy to add e/s, but not as easy to remove too much color (I did that very often :lol: ). So it's just a lot of practising und blending.

HTH!

I'm going with the natural look. I'm fair, so nothing black on my eyes.

For Day:
Definitely the NATURAL look; I'm also a big Bobbi Brown fan... their Shimmer Brick Compacts do wonders for making my face look alive and healthy. I also tend to move/work/sweat/snack/talk a lot during the day, so wearing more than the basics (blush, eyeliner, gloss) ends up looking all smudged by the end of the day.

Sometimes I'll do some great smokey eye-make-up-work... but after like just 5 hours, it's already looking like a dark bruise on my eye.

For night: anything goes... it's dark out; lights are dim... more the better. :wink:

Always natural. Maybe I'm weird, but I never change my make-up routine - no matter what the occasion. Even on my wedding day, I did the same make-up I do every day :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->