Your Makeup Style

usually just some estee lauder concealer and mascara. i don't think lipgloss or lipstick suits my face..
every now and then i'll put on a little bit of purple eyeshadow (to bring out my hazel eyes)

Last edited by a moderator:
right now i'm on a grey shadow & coloured liner kick!
:<3

steely grey eyesshadow & purples, navys or teals for eyeliner.

lots of diorshow.

shiseido brow pencil in natural black, which is actually a deep grey and looks completely natural.

i always wear studio fix and a little concealer if needed.

peachy bronze blush.

and a product-free lip.

This is my makeup style that I wear everyday

olivia03.jpg

Mine is clean, simple, and quite frankly...a bit boring. Just some powder, blush, mascara, and top lids lined.

I do a dark ash brown smokey eye w/ black eye liner and mascara. The rest is simple - nothing on my lips, pale skin, and I do a tiny bit of blush sometimes if I feel like it.

I use a bit of concealer to hide the odd zit and I use Dior Addict lipstick. It's a nude color. ^_^

Pretty simple, actually. Most days I only wear mascara, concealer for my dark circles and the occasional zit, some powder and blush/bronzer, a clear or pinkish lipgloss or balm and sometimes brown or black khôl liner. When I have some time on my hands and feel like doing more, I usually go for smoky eyes in brown or violet.

my every day makeup is quite simple, too. i always use some mascara - hypnôse by lancôme is my favourite one - and white kajal on my inner lid as it makes my eyes look bigger.
if there is enough time left (i'm usually in a hurry in the morning) i will additionally highlight my eyebrows, use some eye shadow and lipgloss (nude colours or the tone of my natural lip colour).
i only wear foundation on special occasions.

My makeup is usually natural and fresh, and very minimal.
I use Almay Lengthening Mascara in Brown Topaz, Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer in Sunblushed and/or Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Precious Posy, and lip balm (either Rosebud Salve, Burt's, Blistex, etc).
That's it! :flower:

Looks a bit like this...
00450f.jpg
00120f.jpg

style

I usually wear dramatic smoky makeup. Not heavy or clown-like, just dramatic. I dont really care for natural looking makeup. Plus I am trying to look older. I am in my mid twenties but look much younger and would much prefer looking like a woman for the time being.

minimal, natural. mainly focused on eyes. i cant really bother with much else especially when im at work or just going about my day in this hell on earth heat in California.

- undereye concealer. dont really have a favorite
- lightest brown eyeliner i can find because im fair, black is too harsh for me. applied very thin on top and very little on the bottom, i like a fresh point so i can get it very neat..Chanel Ambre
- eyelash curler - Shiseido..although i really really wanted that Gold Shu Uemura one! they dont sell it anymore :( just cuz its pretty!
- black waterproof mascara - Maybelline Lash Stylist, gives me thick but natural looking shiny lashes in one coat and holds a curl!

- no blush/bronzer etc..its summer. i get flushed very easily in the sun or just from running around at work. it goes overboard if i wear anything

- lips - mine are naturally light pink(fair skinned, my sisters have superpigmented lips but im completely opposite) and they are even colored so usually nothing and i hate wearing lipbalm(drink lots of water!)...lipgloss if i know ill be taking pictures. i like MAC Flusterose(pink) Lustreglass or Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in 257(sheer light pink)

Um. i'd kill for that skintone.....does anyone know what foundation they used there?
please don't try to use foundation to change your skin tone! If you want to look paler, stay out of the sun, use a MATTE foundation in YOUR EXACT skin tone. Please, do not use a paler foundation; you will simply look washed out and ridiculous.

Right now I'm just wearing mascara and I add some lipstick if I'm going out. But as it's getting darker.... ^_^

i wish i had clear skin but i do not sooo i wear foundation+concealer, fill in my eyebrows and put on some mascara (my lashes are really thin and straight), and i also wear blush to bring some life to my dull complexion. this is a lot more then most of you but oh well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"