Your Makeup Style

concealer, sometimes foundation,lip gloss always...
i hate mascaras, cos i never manage to take it off, so i look like a zombie in the morning...
i like colorfull shadows, but only when i am going somewhere special... like green,red....

I like to focus on getting my skin right. So if my skin is behaving itself then I don't bother with a base. If it's just ok, I'll wear some concealer and tinted moisturiser. If I think it's looking bad, I'll put on foundation instead of tinted moisturiser. I'll also wear foundation if I want a more polished look. Meow Cat Glow highlighting powder is a godsend for looking radiant and alive.

Otherwise, I'm fairly simple. I like focusing on my cheeks and/or lips, so I'll wear bright, intense blush and/or red lipstick.

I prefer to leave my eyes bare or neutral apart from mascara; Kitten, Shroom and Satin Taupe are pretty much the only eyeshadows I use. I like a nice, thickish, defined, natural-looking eyebrow.

My favourite face is really good glowing skin, a bit of highlighter, bare or shimmery neutral eye, a touch of bronzer, a slight colour in the cheeks, and bold red lipstick.

I can vary a lot, go through phases, play around. I love a gentle smoky eye always. Eva Green's make-up in Kingdom of Heaven was inspired.

I wear four types of looks, depending on my mood and occasion:

1. Natural browns with lots of black mascara and natural brown lipstick and natural brown lip pencil
2. Brown for eyes and red lipstick (sometimes mixed with beige)
3. Mauve for eyes and lips
4. Blue for eyes and matte pink lipstick

Monica Bellucci has got my favourite style of make up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to be more into my make up but within the last year I just stick with simple things. My daily make up is: eye liner, mascara and blush. And I always have to remember to fill in my brows since they're pretty light.

I've been going for the golden look lately. A bit of bronzer, warmer eyes, etc. Looks okay, not too sure yet.

My daytime look is foundation, concealer, sometimes a little silver or gold eyeshadow and mascara. Thats i. And for nigh time it is the same except with highliter cream and sparkly eyeliner and sometimes false lashes.

My makeup look varies, depending on the mood I'm in and how I happen to look in the morning.

1. On days when my skin looks better, I wear more natural makeup consisting of some concealer, blush, a little bit of eyeliner, and mascara. I top it off with just chapstick for my lips.

2. On other days, I wear heavier makeup, with more emphasis on my eyes. I like to do a smokey eye pretty often with dark eyeliner, mascara, and greys, blacks, and greens for my eyeshadow. I might also put some bronzer on and a heavier lip with maybe a tint of red or berry.

Dewy skin, upper lids lined, and soft rosy pink lips (usually a gloss) and I never forget to wear some sort of blush, I'd look dead without it

I wear this:

MAC select cover-up concealer
Tromborg eyeshadow (shiny brown)
Black or darkgreen eyeshadow from MAC under the bottom eyelashes
Mascara
Black köhl - Dior
Blush of some kind

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members