Your Makeup Style

Most days, it's that 30 minutes to look like I'm naturally this way look... shimmery beige eyeshadow, pinks, browns...

I also like the p*rn star look... huge eyelashes and lips... but still natural colors..

And occasionally, I bust out the thick black liquid liner, hot pink glitter, etc etc... very scene.... just for fun.

Im a lot into pale skin...smokey eyes and lips almost the same colour as skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first one is totally me...jk

My makeup is usually like Jessica Biels in the photo.. some mascara..highlighter in the inner corners of the eyes..some subtle blush and gloss.

I prefer natural and pure in the day time. For going out and for special events (birthdays, Christmas etc.) I like smoky eyes.
Anyway, I never use lipstick.

I'm very eclectic with my eye makeup-because I have colour-change eyes and light olive skin I can easily pull off any eye colour with the exception of a lot of browns. However I'll usually keep the lips bare or glossed. Some days I'll wear a brighter lipstick and just use mascara on the eyes.

Some days I don't even wear makeup at all but I like to play up one aspect.

For day I usually only wear mascara, bronzer, and a touch of baby pink blush. At night I'll line my top lid with black eyeliner and experiment with shimmery eyeshadows (either neutral or in the purple/pink family). My lips will always be matte, and usually a pale pink or peachy nude. I despise the way gloss looks on my lips :doh: .

Hehe, my style like it appears most people on here is quite natural in the day (unless i feel like experimenting!) and when i go out on the night a smokey eye look. I very rarely wear lipstick, mainly just lip balm but not coloured!

Hipkitten said:
Always natural. Maybe I'm weird, but I never change my make-up routine - no matter what the occasion. Even on my wedding day, I did the same make-up I do every day :wink:

I never amp up my makeup for a special event... it just makes you look like you tried to look nice for that event. If you're going to fix up, it should be every day, not just certain days. :heart:

My look is natural but with a bit of edge. I like to do a natural face but mix it up with either a slightly smoky eye or bright colored eyeshadow/liner. I love colored eyeshadows. I think its a great way to break away from nuetrals without looking clownish, I usually try to mix some color in somewhere to avoid being monochromatic. The most important thing for me though is glowing skin. If my skin doesn't have a fresh healthy glow I just don't feel properly made up. I don't like when make up looks too heavy so I like to keep everything fresh. I like a glossy lip as well but honestly my lip gloss always fades off at some point which is why I choose to focus on eyes.

My makeup does change everyday though. I tend to coordinate it with my mood or my outfits.

Mainly I use: Tinted Moisturizer, Powder, Concealor, Shimmer Powder, Blush, Bronzer, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Mascara & Gloss. Goodness that sounds like alot :blush: but trust me that it doesn't look that way on.

I do love this look though and I've been wearing some version of it alot lately:

kmoss7dg.jpg

Image credit: Kate Moss Fan

Last edited by a moderator:
For day I do something similar to the look posted above, with natural looking skin, nothing on the lips, and just eyeliner and mascara. sometimes a bit of blush, but nothing obvious.

For night I usually just add a bit of smokey brown eyeshadow. I never do anything with the lips.

I love the kate pic btw, she looks like she just has a bit of eyeliner and she looks so grogeous :heart:

FrockRadar8 said:
The first one is totally me...jk

My makeup is usually like Jessica Biels in the photo.. some mascara..highlighter in the inner corners of the eyes..some subtle blush and gloss.
credits :flower: ??

It changes all the time. I see something I like I try to imitate it. So I pretty much do copy what I like.

On weekdays I wear either just a little mascara or no mascara at all.And I wear a moisturising creme.
This is how I look, without mascara(everyday look:(
142033.jpg

Weekends when I'm going out, I wear lots of mascara(lots for me) and black kohl on the inner eyeline, both up and down,and I make a little line in the corner of my eyes to give my eyes a more open look.
And I wear foundation.

Hanne said:
credits :flower: ??

i think they both came from threads on tFS. The first one was from Inspiring Make up Art, and the other picture came from Celebrity Close Ups in Star Style.

Lately I've been in an Angelina Jolie mood....ever since I dyed my hair brown I've noticed a lot of similarities between her face and mine... (my lips aren't as big though, haha :lol: )

(fashionspot.com)

I'm really into the black cat-eye with white eyeshadow and relatively nude lips..with my hair pulled back it looks really sleek and elegant :flower:

my very fave look is that sex kitten/brigitte bardot look...but i lack tools and talent to achieve it:(

the other day i found instructions in a magazine:
-false lashes with liquid liner
-neutral face with a hint of bronzer and gold highlighter
-light pink lips

they had a gorgeous pic of a model backstage at roberto cavalli (a/w 2005 i think) - but i can't find the pic or who the model is

One makeup-look that I like extra much but haven't tried yet but will are
smoky eyes and pink lips.

00040m.jpg
source: style.com

my look is natural and girly, using
-all over luminiser (modelco luminosity)
-pink cheeks (neutrogena blush pallette)
-white shimmer shadow (bloom in eskimo)

This is the closest to my make up style. I prefer a very natural look with rosey cheeks and hints of shimmery eyeshadow ( normally in gold ).
Occasionally lipstick.

( imaxtree )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->