Your Most Memorable Models of the S/S 2024 Season...

kiwigrape

Reaction score
I watched and loved many faces and their work on this fashion "month" in every city, from New York to Paris. I think this season was different from the last one because there were fewer nepotism models working and more self-made models. I think fashion is getting better with runway walks and models are getting freedom on the runways. there are fewer "robot walks" and more confident and individual walks and I like it. there were many shows with 90's supermodels from Naomi to Claudia Schiffer.

my favorite models this season were:
  1. Mariacarla Boscono
  2. Mona Tougaard
  3. Vittoria Ceretti
  4. Hejia Li
  5. Anok Yai

There were many other models that I liked but these are a list of my favorite models this season. I think Anok and Mona will be rivals for first place in the model of the year. (I hope so) they deserved it mostly. In my opinion.

My two faves of the season were Angelina Kendall and Vittoria Ceretti, and it was so wonderful seeing my all-time fave Natasha Poly cropping up as certain shows like Michael Kors in New York, Dolce & Gabbana in Milan and then Mugler in Paris.

I will say... I thought Vittoria Ceretti looked exceptionally beautiful on every single catwalk from Dolce & Gabbana to Courrèges!

A fantastic thread idea, @[B]kiwigrape[/B]! :heart:

oh wow, I guess for me it was Ida Heiner, Loli Bahia, Awar Odhiang, Karolina Spakowski, Lulu Tenney and Lara Menezes.
Mona, Vittoria and Anok are obviously all time faves, but the models I mentioned above really stood out for me this season ♥

Aaahhh so many girls. Hard to tell who’s the supers these days but the most obvious one to me is Vittoria. I mean she’s everywhere. Not my most favourite though. Grace Elizabeth is

Lulu Tenney. Anok Yai. Natasha Poly. Liu Wen.
Karolina Spakowski. Heather Diamond. Lineisy Montero.

Colin Jones gets her own mention after Margiela.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->