Your 'Oh My God No!' Fashion Pictures

the face and lips :shock: and screaming mimi attitude :innocent:

omigod!!!!!!

that pic! :dizzy:

I cannot stop laughing. :rofl: My bf just said Kelly has "Flinstone" feet. :rofl:

Originally posted by Astrid21@May 4th, 2003 - 2:38 am
I cannot stop laughing. :rofl: My bf just said Kelly has "Flinstone" feet. :rofl:
i just fell out of my chair :shock: :innocent:

Originally posted by Astrid21@May 4th, 2003 - 4:38 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't stop laughing!!

Originally posted by Astrid21@May 4th, 2003 - 5:38 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: I literally laughed out loud, REALLY LOUD, at that one (probably woke up half my hall)...I was looking the feet/ankles, too!

Originally posted by Astrid21@May 4th, 2003 - 10:38 am
:lol: :lol: He's right ! :yuk:

Tsk, tsk, Kelly...you're such a beautiful woman, why do you have to try and pull a Posh?

pic.hu.jpg

:dizzy: Why?! :cry:

:shock: Even those gorgeous Lanvin(?) shoes couldn't rescue her :muscles:

Shannon Elizabeth...not that I would expect much from her :yuk:

elizabeth.051203.jpg

At least she looks better showing cleveage than wearing that yellow wig...eergh!..stll, some changes can be done..

I cant find any pics of Avril Lavigne...she is beautiful, but her style is :sick: :yuk:

Originally posted by HBoogie+May 4th, 2003 - 4:41 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ May 4th, 2003 - 4:41 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Astrid21@May 4th, 2003 - 5:38 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: I literally laughed out loud, REALLY LOUD, at that one (probably woke up half my hall)...I was looking the feet/ankles, too! [/b][/quote]
LOL!!! hahahahahaha....my mum is knocking on my door! she thinks Im choked or something...hahaha..you people are great! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->