your opinion please!

Reaction score
okay..i know that cowboy boots are played out in england, but i live in california and i was wondering if you guys think that they are played out here as well. i still like them alot and have brown ones, but i want another color and was just wondering if you think they will be totally lame a couple of months from now a la hammer pants of the eighties. my style is laid back so these boots suit me. soo....yes or no....and if yes...which color? i was thinking black. but i like the other two colors as well.

045062c89.jpg

045062c64.jpg

045062c01.jpg

Maybe growing up on the east coast I have been completely turned off from the whole western cowboy look and the boots that go along with them, so I really am not a fan of any of them, but what the hell-if you like them, get um!

I say go for it! If you love 'em, you love 'em. Doesn't matter if their the trend of the moment or not. I'd go for the black or white. Something about the aqua I don't like so much...

The cowboy boot is the wingtip of the west - never really ultra-stylish, never completely out of fashion, eternally acceptable. Depending how you wear it, it can be admitted to good restaurants or down-and-out farms. A universal sort of thing.

Emery said:
The cowboy boot is the wingtip of the west - never really ultra-stylish, never completely out of fashion, eternally acceptable. Depending how you wear it, it can be admitted to good restaurants or down-and-out farms. A universal sort of thing.

I agree - besides like a lot of people here have said if you like them wear them!

~Carly

I live in Cali too, and I dont think that they are.. I seldom see them actually here in the OC- I see more Uggs (yucky)... go for it!
All of the ones your posted are way cute...

You know whats sort of odd, my mother said that while she was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago, Uggs were everywhere and they aren't around the east much at all...

Me don't like, it's too trendy, and isn't too hot in Cali to be wearing those?

I like the black and white ones. The aqua looks alittle "kiddy" to me for some reason. Hey, about something being in or not...if you like it wear it!

Kimkhuu said:
Me don't like, it's too trendy, and isn't too hot in Cali to be wearing those?

Kimkhuu, the weather out here in California (at least Los Angeles) is so fickle at times. For instance, this past wednesday it was so hot...sun shining...almost 80 degrees and the very next day it was cold and cloudy. Today the same way. You never know with Cali weather.

Kimkhuu, the weather out here in California (at least Los Angeles) is so fickle at times. For instance, this past wednesday it was so hot...sun shining...almost 80 degrees and the very next day it was cold and cloudy. Today the same way. You never know with Cali weather.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like England to me.... :lol:

Lots of the cowboy style boots I see here are black with a sort of slightly yellowish heel?

I guess they would be good for working in offices as the low heel would not put too much a strain on the ankles etc.

cowboy boots will never be out....
trust me you can pull them out of your closet 20 years from now and you will still look fine with it :smile:

get the white one if you can pull them off without looking tacky...
if you can pull it off... it will look amazing :smile:
otherwise stick to black, or brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->