Your Signature Piece

my dior pierced bracelet, my boyfriend bought me it, its really special to me.

img10381118148.jpeg

it's a more tasteful version of the picture above, its not got pink on it its completly metal, and just plain silvertone and dior is engraved on the plate, i love it :heart:

Also my dior heart padlock earings are my signature piece, I wear them almost every day :bounce:.

Also...the lipstick Twig, from mac, thats my signature lippy :winkiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx Meowmix...Its cool that you can understand the kind of bond i had with my grandfather because of the relationship you had with yours! :flower:

And Chaneladdict, i said it may be kind of weird because most people just don't really understand why i do it. some say "isnt that just a painful reminder of your grandfather?" and then just kind of give me the "ur a freak" look. i guess its only the people who can relate that can truely understand our motive for doing such things... :heart: :smile:

I don't actually have any special signature piece. But..yeah.. probably my pink flower earrings from Accesorize. :heart:

shoegal, absolutely... I kept as much as I could of his... it's very cool and you're very lucky you can always have a piece of him with you :heart:
my signature piece i think is a bag.. any bag, just bags... including eye bags when i don'tget enough sleep, like right now

meowmix said:
my signature piece i think is a bag.. any bag, just bags... including eye bags when i don'tget enough sleep, like right now

hahaha.

My signiture piece is a large round pink cz the size of a penny hanging from a short gold chain. Its actually my birthstone and very Carrie Bradshaw Season 6, Part 1- shes my fashion icon.

Well my signature (besides my wedding Ring and Egagement ring) is a huuuge 110ct Amathyst Stone in white gold setting from a german jewellery designer. So beware i can easily brake your hand while shaking it. *lol*

My Roberto Coin "diamonds by the yard" necklace . . .hardly ever take it off.

Scarfs, im always wearing one and my mp3 player thing. My friends even joked about making a doll out of me which included a scarf,an mp3 player and a cat. Not that a carry cats around with me everywhere i go! I'm just a young version of a crazy cat lady!

Every day I wear this sterling silver ring my sister made for me. It's a little over 1/2 inch wide. Clean and Simple.

IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG

I Have these two silver rings my boyfriend bought for me.
One of them i got for our 1 year anniversary, and has little diamonds in a circle, with a blue safire in the middle.
The other one i got for my birthday, and has three little stones on top of it.
I wear them everyday, never take them off.
I get really stressed if theyre not on my fingers

I wear a silver ring on my left middle finger that my little sister gave me as well as two suede strips around my left wrist that I found at Kmart, tied around my wrist...and have been wearing ever since.

Emi

my eye glasses! i feel nude without them...if i could i would own a bunch but they are too pricey!

My beautiful ring i got for my 16th birthday, I wear it everyday..blue brazillian topaz in white gold <3.
And ive taken to wearing a glass heart with a diamond in it..just fits me,

A pair of yellow sequin earrings that my mum made when she was younger.

A necklace with heat hanging from it. Its exactly the one Reese Witherspoon wears at the beginning of Legally Blonde

My signature piece is this Dior Tutenkhamoon necklace I got in August, it is inspired by the Spring Couture collection.

It is a simple chain with two Dior dog tags on another chain hanging off of it. I love it, so simple and chic. I also got the bracelet but I never wear it. The dog tags read Christian Dior 1947 New Look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->