Your Top Five Ad Campaigns of F/W 2004.05

A great season of campaigns:

1. Gucci w/ Daria Werbowy & Mario Testino. You know a great model has arrived when she can make white-studio shoot so riveting and glamourous. I can't take my eyes off the pages.

2. YSL w/ Gemma Ward & Craig McDean. McDean takes more credit because his superb photography and lighting is what really made the ad work. Gemma's good casting too.

3. Calvin Klein w/ Natalia Vodianova. Just as glamourous as Gucci but there are a few bad apples.

4. Dolce & Gabbana w/ Stella Tennat & Hannelore. Would've been placed higher if not for the horrid Marjia ad.

5. Versace.

Honorable Mention: Hermes w/ Isabeli Fontana and Liliane, Carolina Herrera w/ Anne V, Prada.

why is everyone so jazzed about the YSL campaign? I think it's mediocre at best. I see so much potential with the clothes, it just left me feeling *blah.*

1. Gucci. It's really a simple idea, but it's Daria who pulls it off.

2. Lanvin. Because it's all about the clothes

3. Dolce & Gabbana. Stella + Hannelore + Helmut = stunning

4. Valentino. Nice to see Gisele being glamourous and not trashy (a la the Dior campaign)

5. Donna Karan. So sultry and sexy. Erin and Diana Dondoe are great additions to the campaign.

Honorable mention to Vuitton and Calvin Klein.

the worst?
Guess/Marciano, Versace, Miu Miu, Armani, Dior, Chanel

1. Prada: Casting 10 + Art Direction 10 + Photo Production 10 + Collection 10 = Abs. Winner!!!

2. Donna Karan: Perfect casting adding Diana & Erin = Donna´s Drama 100%
3. Bottega Veneta: Best shooting angle of the season: all about accesories!
4. Dior : Colorful & showy, Gisele & Nick are back!!!!!
5. Dolce & Gabbana : Great twist for the brand!! Hannelore + Stella perfect fit!!!

6. Jil Sander
7. Calvin Klein
8. YSL
9. Burberry
10. Blumarine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back