Belle-Opium-ad.jpg

the flacon

Belle-Opium-Scene-thumb-600x386-3983.jpg

& the face at the launch party

YSL-Melanie-Thierry-B.jpg

scentedsalamander & whatisyouropium.com

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks awesome though her pose is somewhat uncomfortable

Very similar to the current Opium ad. I don't really like it. There's nothing that screams "Smell this perfume!" :lol:

This looks pretty amazing! It reminds me of an editorial Kate Moss did for W Magazine last year.

Look very good loveeed

The styling here is similar to one Kate Moss ed (by M&M in W 2008 September)..

The thread title is very confusing. Now it looks like it's shot by Melanie starring Yves Saint Laurent himself.
I like it. It has the same feel as Karen's Opium ad.

i hate karen but the the previous ad was waaaay better

Mélanie! :wub: Love the shot, she looks gorgeous.

The thread title is very confusing. Now it looks like it's shot by Melanie starring Yves Saint Laurent himself.

That was my first thought too :lol:

I also thought that she's a photographer^_^. But I love this ad, Mélanie looks gorgeous.

That is ABSOLUTELY stunning. Perfect really. The girl doesn't seem like much at that event, but she looks gorgeous in the ad. One of the best perfume ads lately.

i like it very much, but i hope they would have used a bit more of the "chinoise charme" they created so long ago for the opium brand

What really annoys me is that, despite all this imagery, and the celebrity launch night, and the daily nonsense on the official website, I couldn't find one mention online of what the damn thing is supposed to smell like. A "new-generation Opium" could mean anything.

The colours are astonishing here. But Mélanie's expression lets it down, dramatically.
I'm trying to not let it bother me, because it's a beautiful image. Very sensual, which is what Opium is all about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"