Ysl F / W 2004

A cute checkered jacket. Checks are not much seen but so "sweet" this season.

Originally posted by nqth@Jan 26th, 2004 - 5:50 pm
A cute checkered jacket. Checks are not much seen but so "sweet" this season.
FORD'S picked up on Yves favourite - ' pied de poule ' check . B)

Chicken's feet ? :wink:

Am I right , those true Frenchies out there ? :innocent:

KIT

More curly hair :-)
The slim tuxedo is nice, indeed.

I like it. It's very Yves and that Hedi cat ain't got no nothing on Yves himself. More dickie-bows though? Come on Tom...I thought you had more meat than that...

this is a little off topic

but i once took a "what breed of dog are you" quiz, and it said i was a poodle :unsure:

Originally posted by nqth@Jan 27th, 2004 - 2:02 am
More curly hair :-)
The slim tuxedo is nice, indeed.
i'm sorry it so reminds me of a waiter in a three and a half star restaurant, maybe erhhh in Dauville ? Cannes? :evil: texas????? :innocent:

Originally posted by Christopher31@Jan 26th, 2004 - 6:29 pm
I would definetly not be a poodle...
thats what i said :bunny:

i haven't seen the entire collection, so i can't comment just yet

isnt this EXACTLY the same as the gucci collection with a minor 'french' touch :unsure:

after all........isnt that what he does with the womenswear too :rolleyes:

The 3th model reminds me of the young Yves SL indeed :-), kind of a "sensitive student" in 70s. The clothes are def. more grown up than at Dior, with an understated elegance.

Dior show is youthful, upbeat and modern. I think I can't say anything about rivalry between the two houses, they are very much in their own universe.

I like the dogstooth checks :-) Esp. in the psychodelic prints Comme did some seasons ago.

Personally I think this ejaculates all over Mr. Slimane from a very tall building...but that's just me...I can tell that Lena will agree...(that it's just me)

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 26th, 2004 - 6:42 pm
Personally I think this ejaculates all over Mr. Slimane from a very tall building...but that's just me...
personally, i dont think Mr. Slimane would mind that too much

nqth, i agree... from these photos, the collection seems much more "grown up"...dior fits my mood a lot more....but its not really a competition in my eyes either

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 27th, 2004 - 2:42 am
Personally I think this ejaculates all over Mr. Slimane from a very tall building...but that's just me...I can tell that Lena will agree...
what does that suppose to mean?
and why do you have to compare the two?

so different styles, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->