Ysl F / W 2004

its a matter of personal taste B)

beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or something like that i'm terrrrible with proverbs and sayings)

You got that one right. But I think it should be taken forgranted that just about everything to do with what you like and don't like is just an opinion...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 26th, 2004 - 6:49 pm
Different but one better than the other...
Come on, Prince. The clothes are really beautiful and they are designed with passion and love.

(And we are all very "sensitive" here:-), too)

Yes, I'm sure Hedi put a lot effort in - I loved Hedi's last collections - however I don't like this one and Hedi probably doesn't care :P

you are completly off topic your highness, join the hedi talk in the Dior homme topic :flower:

I'm not...I'm comparing...there's comparing going on in the Dior Homme thread...I saw it myself...

Dior Homme - tired, old...same Hedi...quilted gilets :sick:

YSL - cool.

i want to see more pictures, but that being said...this, like the gucci collection, is not really meant to forward any fashion trend. i think tom put on a presentation of clothing that bears his unmistakable signature that any of us will be able to look at five or ten years from now and say that's what tom ford at ysl looked like. they are like the new classics.

i am already tearing...him leaving is just too much for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->