YSL "La Nuit de L'Homme" Fragrance : Vincent, Jourdan & Danijela by Mert & Marcus

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
Sexy can I...

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Vogue Paris

You mean sleazy, drunken, creepy uncle.
But I'd still say...

SEXY.
CAN.
I.

^The creppy uncle in action :rofl:. Oh, I just wish that guy were Gaspard Ulliel, that way it would have been ba-da- boom haha :lol:

They could come up with something a little more fresh.

I mean, this is the French, and a little more cinematic, version of something P. Diddy would come up with. Two girls, and a guy... I don't know.

He also doesn't look all that - or what he could be.

Vincent is an amazing actor, he´s not conventionally or devastatingly gorgeous but when you see his movies, you understand the appeal, he has such a strong, highly sensual presence on screen, which suits YSL´s aesthetic to perfection.. :heart:

Credits for the tvc:

30s/20s/15s/10s - B&W
Director : Gaspar Noé​
With : Vincent Cassel, Sonia Gleis...​
Director of Photography : Harris Savides​
Locations : Paris, Grand Palais​
Production : Paranoid Projects

Gaspard Noé! but of course!. :woot::heart:

thank you bianca!.

but when you see his movies, you understand the appeal, he has such a strong, highly sensual presence on screen, which suits YSL´s aesthetic to perfection.. :heart:

AMEN :wub:

I would link to the SNL Digital short that best sums up my feelings about Vincent but I think everyone has seen 'Jizzed In My Pants' by now.

^ Lulz. And if I had an uncle to molest me I'd love for that guy to be him. You guys should go check out La Haine.
Which issue of Vogue did this come from?

Vincent is an amazing actor, he´s not conventionally or devastatingly gorgeous but when you see his movies, you understand the appeal, he has such a strong, highly sensual presence on screen, which suits YSL´s aesthetic to perfection.. :heart:

Exactly!

I was very excited to see Vincent Cassel in this! He's very appealing indeed :D

I like Vincent Cassel, but here he doesn't look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->