Yves Saint Laurent F/W 09.10 Paris

I can't wait to see the full collection here. The collar on that last jacket is stunning. And the quality of everything looks absolutely amazing, as always.

I hate it already! He is making his woman and his aesthetic so hard and cold.

I miss the sensuality of his collections, because they mixed the toughness of YSL and the femininity of his own aesthetic, to create a really strong and dynamic image.

I hate it already! He is making his woman and his aesthetic so hard and cold.

I miss the sensuality of his collections, because they mixed the toughness of YSL and the femininity of his own aesthetic, to create a really strong and dynamic image.

I'm totally in favour with you! This coll looks like a mix of Rick Owens and Lavin S/S 2009. It looks kind of oppressive^

Last edited by a moderator:
hum.......... what is this?

Pilati is best known at ysl for very romantic "blossoming" clothes.
This is BORING. :shock:

Am I the only one that doesn't find this erotic? :unsure:

I see nothing 'erotic' about these shapes or fabrics. If Pilati is trying to subvert eroticism a la Saint-Laurent himself; he has clearly failed.

I find these clothes hard, cold and masculine. And very far from erotic.

omg i absolutely LOVE that white ruffled blouse on the first page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one that doesn't find this erotic? :unsure:

I see nothing 'erotic' about these shapes or fabrics. If Pilati is trying to subvert eroticism a la Saint-Laurent himself; he has clearly failed.

I find these clothes hard, cold and masculine. And very far from erotic.
I agree. That's been the main reason why I still do not like Pilati at YSL, because without the sensuality, the underlying eroticism, it isn't Saint Laurent.

It's like he's afraid to address that facet of the YSL legacy or something. I just don't know.

Full Collection
2zqex50.jpg
676v6f.jpg

2z8ux5t.jpg
sbo3rr.jpg

Catwalking

It's soooool boring! Wats up this season..... Everything is so boring including Paris. Ugh and I was really wanting stefano to not dissapoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->