Yves Saint Laurent F/W 10.11 : Daria by Inez & Vinoodh and Adrien by Kacper Kasprzyk

tarsha

Reaction score
Menswear first : Adrien Sahores

thefashionisto

Wow! I love this, I hope the womans campaign has the same concept. Very nice so far ^_^ Thanks tarsha :flower:

Don't want to say anything yet, but if women's line has the same concept, it already looks boring, especially since Daria + IV is boring for me, but I hope I'm mistaken and it will be stellar. There's w missing in Werbowy in the title ^_^

Nice and clean. I like his stoic expression and disposition. A better Inez & Vinoodh campaign. Hopefully Daria's aren't as predictable as I think they'll be.

wow it looks great so far... it does actually feel very 2001.

Oh the menswear is nice! I also hope Daria's goes along the same path.

So, these are individual ads collaged together, right? If that's the case, I'm happy with them, especially the top right, but I still feel like YSL is projecting such a severe vision. It may not be Pilati's true vision, but the softness of Juergen Teller's ads after Ford left gave the clothes such a more relatable feel.

i like it. simple but effective imo. absolutely love the shot on the top right

I like it, very simple yet effective. I wish that not all the shots were signed, but I like it anyway.

He looks so uncomfortable. :doh: I can already imagine the womenswear campaign, though. :heart:

well i will say it SCREAMS YSL, very clean.
^but yes he does look uncomfortable

YES!
he's gorgeous.
and i love anything I&V do, therefore, this is amazing.

i like the concept...if its the same with Daria's side of the campaign, then there will be 4 Daria at a time...i like it indeed!

This is nice indeed. Simple photography with not much digitized enhancements. Adrien looks cute too and very dapper in the suit. Daria's hopefully will be at par or better than this one.

wow, i love YSL this season. what a classy ad and gorgeous man. :heart:
curious about Daria's.

The menswear campaign with Adrien was actually shot by Kacper Kasprzyk, not Inez & Vinoodh.

^ I was about to say that
only the womenswear campaign was shot by I&V and I think it will be quite different from the menswear

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->