Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche F/W 2003.04 Paris

Also, Love Child by the Supremes was used. I used to have the full length soundtrack from MrWilson DJ, but deleted it in a desktop feng shui attack.

pilati can never top this collection

it was a masterpiece...nuff said...those lucite heels and velvet blazers ahhhhh...and those sexy skirts....:blush::blush::heart:

Thank you ,and your PM!SomethingElse

BTW,i guess your mom must have good taste :smile:

BTW again,sweet-rus,the video clip works for me!eugenia is amazing at this show !!!!!!

Now, someone DARE to say that the current loose and dull colored fashion can ever match THIS! Tom Ford's sex is something so subtle, it's briliant.

This goes out to all the haters!

Eh. It goes. Not the best Tom Ford for YSL collection.

That merit goes to SS03 YSL. Such a good collection.

Thank you ,and your PM!SomethingElse

BTW,i guess your mom must have good taste :smile:

BTW again,sweet-rus,the video clip works for me!eugenia is amazing at this show !!!!!!
you want to say all old videos on style.com which do not work for so many people...work for you?:o
what programme do you have?:buzz: I need to watch all videos from 2002 to 2004 :shock:

help me please:shock:

Eh. It goes. Not the best Tom Ford for YSL collection.

That merit goes to SS03 YSL. Such a good collection.
Completely agree, 100%. That collection was sublime.

Pilati has grown on me since he started at YSL, but I still miss the Ford years....it was all so appealing.

^ Agreed. An era died when Tom Ford left Gucci and Laurent. Nothing has been the same since then.

Pilati is keeping his own though, and dare I say it, I prefer his YSL to Tom's. Gucci however, has lost all relevance since Frida has taken up the helm there...

Tom Ford IS Missing.

^ Agreed. An era died when Tom Ford left Gucci and Laurent. Nothing has been the same since then.

Pilati is keeping his own though, and dare I say it, I prefer his YSL to Tom's. Gucci however, has lost all relevance since Frida has taken up the helm there...

Tom Ford IS Missing.

I strongly disagree , tom ford was very sexual with his designs , too much lots of the times but he made it look sophisticated , mind you YSL clothes always had an under current of sex but pilatis cuts are not sexy IMO , its boring man! his models come out like nuns in heels , whilst ford had these open haired girls , and he used different ethnic looking girls ,and all very beautifu ,everything was feminine and uber sexy . Tom ford has a natural ,glamourous and sexy way with his clothes , whilst pilati is more cerebral, he is a good designer ,but not my taste. Gucci has gone to the dogs , that fall collection sucked , If i see another 60s mod collection from her i will scream.

This was one of my favorite collections for YSL!!! Brilliant with its Velvet suit jackets, its ruffled dresses and smoky sexiness!!

:heart:

Full collection:

6ef0c8.jpg
2vs0x7t.jpg

2dlroz6.jpg
140m2yh.jpg

style.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member