Yves Saint Laurent S/S 2008 : Kate Moss by Inez & Vinoodh

Lovely! She doesn't have the best expressions, but the concept is much better than her Donna Karan ads -- thank you! :heart:

Kate's so fresh, great to see her in a new campaign, with the new hair :clap: Beautiful!!

brilliant :heart:
I didn't have much hope when I saw candids of Kate shooting the campaign but this is actually surprisingly good. :clap:

Wow...this is one Kate campaign that I actually like. This was styled wonderfully, too.

LOVE THEM!!!Her best ones this season so faar,i like her off expression and the styling is superb.Thanks a million for scaning.

The clothes really stand out :heart: I like it but I wonder if it would of looked better without the fringe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Errr, Kate looks boring again but I kinda like the concept of this ad too, though I don't get used to it yet.

woah! these are amazing. glad these images have enough playfulness and fun not to make clothes look way too serious (as seen on the runway). ysl got much more of real kate than versace did in their fall campaign. perfection!
thank you for the scans!

ps just dying to know who styled the campaign...

Last edited by a moderator:
Much better than I expected, I really like the concept. I can't help but think another model would have really made the campaign, but it's good nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->