Zac Posen F/W 09.10 New York

As she made her way to the pit, someone yelled out, "Now there's a woman!" She cracked a smile and a laugh, and so did everyone else.

:D

apart from that. ugh. not liking anything i'm seeing.

Wow, Im really surprised about the negative feedback this is getting. I dont think its bad but its probably one of the most unoriginal collections ever. Theres so much Lacroix in here its sick. Hes trying too hard.

Why does it always have to look like a circus with Zac Posen??? :ninja: A kitchen sink with unoriginal ideas and atrocious interpretations. Garish

its ugly but deffinitly not the worst of the week.

wow, i'm totally not understanding the zan posen hate tonight. has this been going on forever and i haven't noticed?

Yet another season of Zac proving that what women really want is to look like a parody of a woman.

Is he even capable of doing something that doesn't look like it stepped out of the MGM costume vault?

Oh, it's carneval in Germany and apparently Zac Posen has German roots!
No, really. Let Olivier do Edwardiana. That's another thing he can add on his 'can't do that look'-list.

Yet another season of Zac proving that what women really want is to look like a parody of a woman.

Is he even capable of doing something that doesn't look like it stepped out of the MGM costume vault?

oh spike, you're so good at reading my mind.

I mean honestly, what kind of f**kery is this???????:yuk:

Oh, My God i laughed so hard and called people in from another room to see the horror, as you scroll down... how did sasha keep a straight face wearing that grey thing???

i am dissapointed - i think it's not that bad but i liked his pre fall collection a lot more than this.

Proudly presenting the Rosenmontagszug in Cologne...no, it's Zac Posen, actually. It's kinda hard to guess that this is supposed to be fashion not costumes:

00010m.jpg

00020m.jpg
00030m.jpg

00040m.jpg
00050m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
00060m.jpg
00070m.jpg

00080m.jpg
00090m.jpg

00100m.jpg
00110m.jpg

00120m.jpg
00130m.jpg

00140m.jpg

style.com

right now, I'm enjoying it in its outrageousness. And I'm bored as hell...That thing on Karlie!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->