Zac Posen Fall 2004

Hmm.. not his best collection. Quite dissapointing from a up-and-comer. :doh:

In this collection the clothes are pretty simple. They're clothes for his clients; suits, cocktail dress, ballgowns, etc. (No real direction compared to season's past.) But the craft and technique are great. It's quite unfair but its style over substance...

Rating 4 --Unsatisfactory-- Exactly what it says.

Yah, had been looking at this earlier and I liked it... a lot. Lots of nice blues to be seen and a mermaid vibe (well for those who couldn't walk) that is for me.

100126603.jpg
100126590.jpg

100126611.jpg
100126583.jpg

Personally, I liked the shoes. But I fall for bows like they were dipped in chocolate and can never say no to an oily colour

100126684.jpg
100126688.jpg

100126701.jpg
100126707.jpg

oh my. this collection makes me laugh.

what was he thinking? :wacko:

but then again, i usually say that after i see his collections.

I never really got the Posen phenomenon; but mostly I think it is because I am extremely irked by the cut he has around the shoulder. I think it is extremely unflattering to women as it makes the upper arm look heavy. :unsure: ?!?

what happened?! seems like he is trying too hard.... dont like at all....

those shoes look quite cute but i very much doubt that they fit right,
much more on the back of the feet,
they seem far too 'low' to be able to walk in :rolleyes:

i join foxinthesnow in not getting the posen 'phenomenon'
his clothes are real :sick: (to me)

Overrated,indeed :rolleyes: The only phenomena surrounding him is who's praising him and wearing his clothes--I never really read too much good stuff about the clothes itself just that Natalie Portman is wearing everything he does.

You're right about those shoes. They look like stiletto,tie-around,bedroom slippers to me :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->