08.jpg

09.jpg
10.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

13.jpg
14.jpg

wwd

Oh this looks great! The choice of venue is rather interesting, too... it makes it look like a student show. It is not a bad choice, but I wonder for what reason Posen wants to convey that feeling?

Thanks for posting these :flower:

I'm not sure why but this is reminding me slightly of Galliano.

This one is the only one I might like. The venue reminds me of Miu Miu FW 06, but that was more stylish and tasteful :rolleyes:

OMG! So inconsistent and incoherence. The prints, the elements, the colours, it's like some thai salad...

OMG! So inconsistent and incoherence. The prints, the elements, the colours, it's like some thai salad...

And I disagree....is in fact consistent and coherent.........consistently and coherently boring.-_-

(except for maybe that one dress)

^HAHAHA!! Alright, you made more sense...

What's up with Zac?!?! We NEED the zac BEFORE s08!!

Oh good, he's designing for real women now....you know, as opposed to those staring in a Marlene Dietrich biopic. :rolleyes:

And I disagree....is in fact consistent and coherent.........consistently and coherently boring.-_-

(except for maybe that one dress)

I agree, there was one dress that i actually find quite pretty but the other ones were like super boring,and didnt get the collection. :shock:

^ :rofl: I'm confused ... are you kidding? :lol:

Honestly, you can probably get all of this at ASOS for half the price. I remember a few years ago, Zac Posen was the sh*t, then all of a sudden he was abandoned for Phillip Lim, Alexander Wang etc ... so tragic. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe its the bad lighting and the umprofessional setting that dont make the clothes stand out...

^^ I think it definitely helps, but the pieces themselves don't look good either...

well it definitely cheers me up on such a dreary day. MUCH better than his S/S 09 if nothing else

also Elsa Sylvan looks beautiful in what she's wearing

I love the first dress in post 2. That coral-ish color is gorgeous, and I love the mix of the deep V with fringing.

Everything else is the stuff that comprises my nightmares.

A vulgar parade of confused contradictions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->