Zac Posen resort 2007

firstview has some Zac Posen Resort 2007, its looks like its a different presentation though, so i dont know

00001.L.JPG
00005.L.JPG

00006.L.JPG
00008.L.JPG
:shock: that one is quite revealing
00013.L.JPG
00017.L.JPG
i like this one
00020.L.JPG
00023.L.JPG

00024.L.JPG
00028.L.JPG

00030.L.JPG
00032.L.JPG

00034.L.JPG
00038.L.JPG

firstview.com

I'm loving about half of this-

that Purple gown is really cool

the white gown with black underlay-

also the red and black 3/4 sleeve dresses are nice

the lacy white one is nice, but the skirt needs to be about a foot longer :blush:

the rest- meh

and the quilty sort of print one- well :ninja: just plain Fugly

more, same source

00039.L.JPG
00046.L.JPG

00048.L.JPG
00052.L.JPG
same dress as posted earlier
00055.L.JPG
00058.L.JPG

00062.L.JPG
00068.L.JPG

00071.L.JPG
00073.L.JPG

00076.L.JPG
also posted originally
00079.L.JPG
00084.L.JPG

00085.L.JPG
00088.L.JPG

Wowo I like these clothes .. they look so feminine and so beautifull and creative thanxx Zac.. Love this!!!! more pics thanxx for these pictures guys

thanks masquerade!!
some of this is really cool! i love:
*the white dress with the black underlay
*the purple dress
*the short black dress
*the first blue bag with white handles

i have a Question:
i've gg to style.com almost everyday..and thr's no mention of zac posen's resort collection..only dior,chanel and oscar de la renta...
how did y'all know abwt this?
*i think the dresses are nice:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
never thought much of Posen but it seems he's been developing in an interesting way.. thanks for all the firstview pics posted :flower:\

here something more on this resort collection from wwd.com

060906_9.jpg

ZAC ON FILM: With resort becoming a season of ever-grander statements from major houses, even designers with smaller operations are feeling the need for a little showmanship. For his fourth resort collection, Zac Posen collaborated with his friend and sometime muse Lola Schnabel to create a dreamy short movie, called "Ma Vendeuse," which will make its debut Monday on Style.com. "Clothing always looks good on film," says Posen. "And it's a newer way to present the collection."
The three-minute short is narrated by Schnabel's maternal grandmother, Anne Beaurang. It stars model Leilani Bishop and artist/model Raina Hamner, dressed in Posen's new resort offerings and cavorting in various locations in Montauk, Amagansett and Bridgehampton.
It's the first original film to appear on the Web site, but probably not the last. "Style.com is up for multimedia," says executive fashion director Candy Pratts Price. "So any way that I can get it going live and in action is great." She added, "This has a very Warhol in the ‘Grey Gardens' feel to it. And you get a lot of information in there without it being a music video."
— Meenal Mistry

I don't usually like Zac, but good collection, I quite like some pieces :smile:

i never like zac posen....but this isnt too bad! im surprised...

irenistiQ said:
i have a Question:
i've gg to style.com almost everyday..and thr's no mention of zac posen's resort collection..only dior,chanel and oscar de la renta...
how did y'all know abwt this?
*i think the dresses are nice:blush:

someone pls help me answer:cry:

I must agree with everyone... the middle and last dress are definitely wearable (to my "standards")... I also LOVE that red bag! It's so awesome. Red is my favorite color, especially when paired with a black and white something. Very hot! (talking about the orginal post)

I also have really long legs, so those pants (especially the cuffed ones) are amazing! I will have to find them and purchase them. LOL... WAY WAY WAY cute!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->