Zach Braff split from Mandy Moore

evae

Reaction score
Zach Braff has split from gorgeous girlfriend Mandy Moore. However, the Scrubs star doesn't appear to be mourning the end of his relationship: he reportedly spent the weekend "tomcatting" himself round New York. According to a spy for the New York Post, Zach started the partying early, turning up to celebrity hotspot Level V with "a harem of young women" before dropping in at Marquee and Cain over the next few days where he "continued to flirt and hook up with women". (15 July, 2005, 9AM) SOURCE: NEW YORK POST

I had no idea they were going out! Either way, I'm disappointed that is the way he would react. Maybe it's just because I associate him with who he played in Garden State.

Meg said:
Either way, I'm disappointed that is the way he would react. Maybe it's just because I associate him with who he played in Garden State.
Same here. Loved the movie. I guess that image of him just went out the darn window. Ah well, she's too good for him.

Aw. I'm kinda bummed. I was hoping to run into more pics in the future of the two together. :(

well...his loss...she is gorgeous...she has always been one of my fave celebs ..... such a sweet persona....

Meg said:
I had no idea they were going out! Either way, I'm disappointed that is the way he would react. Maybe it's just because I associate him with who he played in Garden State.

I didn't know either! This is why I don't want to know too much about the personal lives of celebrities; hearing stuff like this makes me not like them.

awww... that sucks. Well maybe Mandy and Andy will hook up again. haha

um. i just saw them walking on houston like 10 minutes ago. very much still together.

and mandy moore is super blonde.

Mandy is such a sweetheart, she treats her fans so nicely.. I don't know why she isn't that popular.

I had no idea they were going out and never pictured them together. However, I do loooove Garden State and Scrubs! It's actually one of my favorite movies and show.

Turns out they're still together... there have been talks of engagement by summer's end. :ninja:

Mr. Fabulous said:
Mandy is such a sweetheart, she treats her fans so nicely.. I don't know why she isn't that popular.

I don't think that Mandy is unpopular, she just seems to have bad luck with guys! I too, have heard about his mega ego. Thats sad that he'd have an ego that big. I'm just sad to hear that Mandy is alone again :(

You just can't believe half the stuff you hear in/about Hollywood...

Mandy keeps a fairly low profile. Kind of like Reese Witherspoon, or Marisa Tomei.

Woah...I had no idea they were going out. Mandy Moore is a very beautiful girl so his lost...

jssy4eva said:
well...his loss...she is gorgeous...she has always been one of my fave celebs ..... such a sweet persona....

AGREED! :flower: Hope she gets back with Andy Roddick.... hes such a stud and they made SUCH a lovely couple. Oh well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->