Reaction score
Zane is with Vacatio in Latvia and Women Milan :heart:

i53dy1.jpg

vacatio

Height: 178
Bust: 84
Waist: 62
Hips: 92

^Great :woot: I heard she was about to land in a very good agency in Milan soon... glad it's in time :heart:

Some tests...

6sw0sl.jpg
34qwt2p.jpg

25jh4jc.jpg
2uzfiw4.jpg

women milan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmmmmm I don't know what to think.. Isn't there any editorial or other material of this girl?

^I think it's still too early for editorials, she's quite new but her tests so far are totally impressive so far. I'm sold since the first pic from Latvia actually ^_^:heart:

she was some time ago on the fashion does better blog here the article :flower:

It's quite rare we decide to put so many pictures - especially very different ones - in the same post. In Zane's case, we thought it was the opportunity to show how she handles brilliantly various stylings from the sleekest and most natural to much more intentionally retouched images. Zane's beauty is an obvious mix of strong and sharp features and that's exactly what allows her to work out very different looks. Quite raw, even sometimes dodgy-looking on the black and white tests, as soft as possible on the beauty shots with peach-pink background or cold, fierce and distant on the last two. We started looking at her on her mother agency's website a while ago when she had only a couple of pictures online. At this time she was one of the most intriguing new faces around with a subtle kind of beauty (and 5'10). At the end of the summer she also appeared at Women Milan and new tests were showing the same uncanny look, impossible to classify. What we can say now is this incredible face wasn't only worth for her features but these are where her numerous editorial tasks take their roots.

mariemaud.canablog.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->