Zara #5

I just ordered these:

lLNmNmT.jpg

The TRF campaign video sold me on them. I only own brown and black boots, so I am excited to see how these will be of use to me and my wardrobe.

To be honest, Zara has had pretty blah clothing and shoes to offer up so far this season.

zara

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else fallen in love with this two-sided scarf?
zara-red-twosided-soft-scarf-product-3-12981586-783371256_large_flex.jpeg

lyst.com
$%28KGrHqQOKp0FIoKUlFI9BSLIR+MTs%21%7E%7E60_35.JPG
121183016352_1.jpg

ebay.com

I bought it last week and everyone keeps asking me where did I get it. Apparently it's sold out almost everywhere already, I had no idea it was so popular here. I like it because it's so warm and soft and it doesn't make me itch like crazy.

^ It looks great! I love over-sized scarves for winter.

Has anyone seen these? Apparently it's from Zara.

Moxham Instagram

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 4
I think I remember those from earlier in the season... the sole looks familiar

I think I remember those from earlier in the season... the sole looks familiar

I wonder if stores Europe get styles earlier than US stores because I haven't seen them. Here's hoping that they crop up!

^ That's a possibility, but I remember them from August, so maybe that's not the case... :(

Edit: but they're still available on the Portuguese website - I know you can't buy online in the US, but there's still likely hope!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's a possibility, but I remember them from August, so maybe that's not the case... :(

Edit: but they're still available on the Portuguese website - I know you can't buy online in the US, but there's still likely hope!

Actually, I found them! They are part of the TRF collection. And I also found then on the US site as well.

I bought this playsuit today. It reminds me a bit of a couple of Valentino F/W 13 dresses.

I also bought that double sided Zara scarf that everyone seems to have. But I bought the dark green and red version rather than the brighter red one.

I wonder if stores Europe get styles earlier than US stores because I haven't seen them. Here's hoping that they crop up!

Hello! Not sure if it is true for US , however it is true for Asia. I know Europe, Spain especially gets the stocks before the rest of the world.

stupid zara looks completely amazing at the moment...
argh!

maybe i need to go to the store and try stuff on to see how badly it fits because looking at the website makes me think i want everything they have!

:lol:

^I feel with you! Most of the time it looks much nicer online than in real life unfortunately.

stupid zara looks completely amazing at the moment...
argh!

maybe i need to go to the store and try stuff on to see how badly it fits because looking at the website makes me think i want everything they have!

:lol:

This happened to me earlier this season... a lot of the pieces looked great online, but terrible on me :lol:

has anyone noticed that their basic shirts are always really tiny in the sleeves? as in, you can barely move your arms? i have very thin arms and it's just odd!!

i love zara, but i hate the photos on their website...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->