Zara F/W 08.09 : Sasha Pivovarova and Patrick Petitjean

XxXRedRubYXxX

Tobias Funke
Reaction score
Screencapped by me

zara1.jpg

zara2.jpg

zara.com

From Prada to Zara?? Oh well, I don't care, I have Prada shirts, and I own some Zara too, I don't hate.

Happy for Sasha. She is an incredible model!

The ad is kind of cool, I like how they basically just flilpped the exact photo over, regardless of the background looking duplicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the first one posted, she looks amazing.
Thanks for posting

From Prada to Zara??
Sasha also has Tiffany & Co., Armani Cosmetics and Pringle of Scotland. Models can do Dior and Gap in one season, it's nothing unusual. So it's not really "from Prada to Zara".... :shock:

I saw these up in one of the stores in Barcelona today....there's a few more than this and they're all gorgeous!

Zara.com has only put these two pics up, when they put more i'll make sure i post them :flower:

From Prada to Zara?? .

I do not think is downgrading at all , Zara only chooses the best models around at the moment, for Sasha to be chosen for Zara means her appeal is already universal, like Gisele or Kate(both Zara models). And besides I'm sure Zara pays a lot better than Prada.:lol:
I'm very glad for her, great ads.

its nice , tho i hope there are some better close up shots of Sasha

From Prada to Zara?? Oh well, I don't care, I have Prada shirts, and I own some Zara too, I don't hate.

Happy for Sasha. She is an incredible model!

The ad is kind of cool, I like how they basically just flilpped the exact photo over, regardless of the background looking duplicated.

Daria Werbowy, Iselin Steiro, Angela Lindvall and Mathias Lauridsen have all done Zara. :smile:

not forget to mention, Anja rubik also the models of Zara campaign for last last season. they only cast high profile model. is someone know who is the photographer for this season??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->