Zara S/S 2020 by Steven Meisel

She’s pretty and all, but to me she’s just another model with no X factor.

she’s also very inexperienced in her career but personally I think she’s going places!

I’m sure once she finds her footing she’ll be very unstoppable!

Face is stunning, as usual. But I don't like the pose and whatever she's sitting on, looks weird.

Still, looking forward to see more.

she’s also very inexperienced in her career but personally I think she’s going places!

I’m sure once she finds her footing she’ll be very unstoppable!
This is why I think it’s a shame that the industry seemingly stopped coaching and training models in smaller markets for a year or so before sending them to the international market.

Girls now seemingly go from Instagram one day to Meisel the next...gone are the days of grueling work in, say, Japan for a year before even being sent to a test shoot in Paris.

A lot has been lost by losing that crucial step.

Taking selfies with your cellphone versus being on a studio with a camera in front of you with no way of looking at yourself and see what works best for you is the reason why these girls should do tons of tests and go to smaller markets to build themselves first, so I completely agree with you.

I'm aware Zara tends to release a preview of their upcoming advertising campaign before it's actual release... but this lengthy wait for the entire campaign to drop is very unusual.

I'm aware Zara tends to release a preview of their upcoming advertising campaign before it's actual release... but this lengthy wait for the entire campaign to drop is very unusual.

I think this campaign was scrapped all together, they removed the preview from their website after being there for a couple of days, and on IG too.

I think this campaign was scrapped all together, they removed the preview from their website after being there for a couple of days, and on IG too.

Well that would be a major disappointment, not to mention a waste of money cause it can't have been a cheap shoot. I was eagerly awaiting the rest of the campaign :(

It's odd though, not having a main campaign for spring. I wonder what happened... perhaps they are using those Zara Stories instead.

On their website the other day I saw photos of Grace Elizabeth and a few other models surrounded by greenery and in the corner it said SS20. Those images are very different from this one of Mona though, and I’m not sure if they’re actually the campaign or not.

On their website the other day I saw photos of Grace Elizabeth and a few other models surrounded by greenery and in the corner it said SS20. Those images are very different from this one of Mona though, and I’m not sure if they’re actually the campaign or not.

That's one of their weekly ''Stories''. I don't follow regularly, but as I gather they release a part of the spring collection every week and it's always followed by a themed 'campaign'. There's been Anja Rubik in 70s attire and many others, most recently Rebecca LL in a studio shoot.

Maybe they'll finally release Meisel's campaign once they run out of ''Stories'' or something, I'm still looking forward to it.

+ Lexi, Sacha, Abby, Ning, Julia

xAqkMJz8_t.jpg

zara

Videos here: CAMPAIGN-STORIES-WOMAN | ZARA United States

Absolute perfection! It's embarrassing that Zara can beat each and every high end label season after season with their Meisel campaigns. Dior who? Chanel who? Givenchy who?
This ended up being my favorite campaign of this season. Definitely worth the wait! Hoping to see more of Mona by Meisel in the future because she's shining here. Such a beauty :crush:

Crazy. Zara is the most luxurious brand now out there. Can anybody believe this atrocious state of fashion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->