Zara S/S 2020 by Steven Meisel

:lol: ... Meisel who can pick literally ANYONE, any other brand that can pay the same or more, chooses to work with Zara and a HF cast, to shoot for a brand that is affordable for the middle class.

Maybe he loves imaging oppulence victims scratching the walls as they see this probably looks better than the current campaign of whatever they're wearing at the moment ... since compared to this, actually most S/S 2020 campaigns ended up being literally depressing.

I like the group shot but this campaign does nothing for me. I find it boring and depressing. Steven's photographs stopped surprising me a long time ago. I wish he would go back to what he did in the 2000s. Those Dolce and Gabbana campaigns were amazing.

Sooooo gorgeous. Love the group shots especially. Thank god for Zara lol

Oh so they decided to release the campaigns?

The greatest living (fashion) photographer with the world's best stylist and iconic creative director of our times. What more can I say? The proof is in the pudding. Glam.

Damn, I want to see a Sacha Vogue Italia cover...oh wait, it's not 2015 anymore :(.

Abby, Sacha and Mona are the stars here. (With Mona being clearly the standout)

Juliaa and Lexi add nothing to this. Julia literally looks dead... I don't get Meisel's obsession with those two. Will he ever stops using them? Geez.

Overall, this is very pretty and classy. Mona's beauty is just out of this world.

Julia literally looks dead...

What else is new.

The other shots and the group shots are spectacular though. Love seeing this images everywhere now. Wonder what made them wait for so long.

Well... it was definitely worth the wait. One of the more superior campaigns of the season, without a doubt.

A gorgeous campaign, and had this been one of Meisel's contributions to British or Italian Vogue, I would not have questioned the price or whereabouts of the clothes. Meisel is an absolute genius, because once again everything featured looks far more expensive than it actually is. Zara struck gold with Meisel and everyone else included here, and long may the partnership continue.

As mesmerising as I thought Mona Tougaard looked, it's Sacha Quenby who ultimately steals the spotlight. Sacha's solo shot is truly breathtaking, but do love the group shot of everyone together also. Ugh, fabulous.

Ning and Sacha are the stars in this.My eyes went straight ahead to them.I would remove Lexi and Julia and would add Vilma.

This is insanely good, especially the group shots.

Yeah insanely good, Sacha is just jawdropping. They could have used an ironing board instead of Lexi and I wouldn't have noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->