Zara Tindall

Interesting.....an unsurprisingly horsey look,non?

Even when she is dressed up she has that "equestrian walk"...

Better than her mom,I guess^_^ .

IMO she's very cute and has a quite conservative style (not that there's anything wrong with that, she is royal after all) :smile:

boots?

in the pic of her wearing the pucci dress, what design are her boots?

Zara

I too like her style - (the pucci dress is lovely)

Lovin_It said:
I too like her style - (the pucci dress is lovely)

perhaps- but she didn't quite um, ....pull it off---with her giant hat and boots i think it was: saw it on TV during the Camilla/Charles wedding (i was obviously very bored that night :shock: ) and the wind was blowing and geez, what can i say. i think she looks better casual. but i like her confidence and the fact that she wears what she likes.

confidence

justlooking said:
perhaps- but she didn't quite um, ....pull it off---with her giant hat and boots i think it was: saw it on TV during the Camilla/Charles wedding (i was obviously very bored that night :shock: ) and the wind was blowing and geez, what can i say. i think she looks better casual. but i like her confidence and the fact that she wears what she likes.

I never thought about it, but you are absolutely right about her confidence. Even when her style is "out there" she wears it with the confidence befitting a Kate Moss or Madonna. She wears it like she's feeling, "I don't care if you don't like it, I like it, and I think I look fabulous because I feel fabulous!"
It's such a relief to see that! I'm so wearied of all these self-conscious, borderline-anorexic, insecure entertainers who think they have to be perfect and cool in order to belong and be loved.

I searched and could not find a thread on her. She's one of my favorite members of the British Royal family, here is bio about her:

Zara Anne Eliazbeth Phillips was born in Paddington, London, England UK on May 15, 1981 to Princess Anne and Mark Phillips. She is 11th in the British Order of Succession. At present, Zara only undertakes royal duties associated with her equestrian career. She's the eldest granddaughter of HM Queen Elizabeth II and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, she is 12 in the British Order of Succession.

Education:

Zara was educated at Port Regis Prep School in Dorset , England and at British Salem School in Gordonstoun, Scotland.

Siblings:
Zara has an older brother Peter Phillips was born in November 1977, and two half-sisters, Felicity Tonkin was born in 1985 to her father and his former mistress and Stephanie was born in 1997 from her father's second marriage.

Career:

Following in both her parents' footsteps, Zara is an accomplished equestrian sportswoman. In June 2003, Zara announced that she had secured a sponsorship deal with Cantor Index, a leading company in spread betting to help cover the costs of her equestrian career.
Together with her horse Toytown, she collected individual and team gold medals at the 2005 European Eventing Championship in Blenheim and individual gold and team silver medals at the 2006 FEI World Equestrian Games in Aachen, Germany, making her the reigning Eventing World Champion.
However, despite winning team gold at the 2007 European Eventing Championships in Italy, she failed to defend her own individual title after a problem in the show jumping phase of the competition.

Royal Engagement:

As the eldest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II, Zara carries out duties on behalf of The Royal Family. In 2003, Zara and HRH The Princess Royal took part in the first UK double ship-naming ceremony in Southampton. HRH The Princess Royal named the P&O Cruises liner Oceana and Zara named its sister ship Adonia.

Zara frequently attends various events for charity and has taken to supporting certain causes herself, mainly for spinal injuries, equestrian charities and children's causes.
In 2005 she auctioned off one of her evening gowns (worn at the London premiere of the film Seabiscuit) to help with tsunami relief. She also undertook a royal visit to New Zealand in her role as patron of The Catwalk Trust.

From 1998 to 2005 she served as the president of Club 16-24, a group which encourages young people to take an interest in racing.
Zara is also linked to INSPIRE, the Salisbury based medical research charity that helps to improve the quality of life of people with spinal cord injuries, and Sargent Cancer Care for Children, the UK's leading children's cancer charity.

Zara also appears at events for The Cauldwell Charitable Trust, which is targeted at children with special needs, disabilities and serious illnesses.
Zara has continued her family's long patronage of Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children and has visited on many occasions.

In 2006, Zara took part in a special charity day for Cantor Index, whose staff were killed in the attacks on September 11, 2001.

In 2007, Zara became patron of the Mark Davies Injured Riders Fund
credit: Wiki

Her style is funky chic and was considered the wild child back in her teens^_^

zara1.jpg

credit: royal forum

zara_philips_reference.jpg

nwed510.jpg

Prince Charles second wedding, credit: Telegraph

Zara-SA2.jpg

credit: le deplomatic magazine

zara.jpg

zara-mike.jpg

4gtdkap.jpg

will-zara.jpg

40cx7kg.jpg

is_13410317.jpg

is_13410309.jpg

is_13410310.jpg

3z74fbo.jpg

2usx3bl.jpg

credits: Getty, Isifa, Polfoto

Last edited by a moderator:
this year BBC Personality award show:

big20071209set282_2373.bro

big20071209set282_2375.bro

big20071209set282_2379.bro

get_preview.php

get_preview.php

get_preview.php

get_preview.php

get_preview.php

credits: big picture, isifa

receiving MBE medal from her grandmother, Queen Elizabetth II right along with her step-dad:

zara-phillips-2a.jpg

zara-phillips-mbe-1a.jpg

7920154_POLFOTO.jpg

7920062_POLFOTO.jpg

Red Cross Ball, Nov 2007:

zara-phillips2a.jpg

78061626.jpg

78065585.jpg

78046834.jpg

Queen 60th Wedding Anniversary, Nov 2o, 2007:

700288.jpg

714859ak.jpg

714864e.jpg

ZaraChurchPA_468x569.jpg

credits: IBL, Polfoto, Getty, Wire images

I think she's very pretty and I'm kind of bias cause she looks like my cousin :P:D

Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips

With chestnut horse Toytown

Source: http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2008/02/21/zara-toytown-kiss/

Going to brother Peter's 30th birthday party last November

Source: http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007/11/18/fiesta-guillermo-kat/

Going to marriage ceremony for uncle Charles & aunt Camilla

Source: Hello!

@ the Cheltenham horse races

Source: The Daily Mail

Ladies Day @ Royal Ascot horse races

Source: http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2007/06/22/ascot-ladies-day/

Last edited by a moderator:
16 March 2007: Cheltenham Horse Races
2ykxh0j.jpg

34gviqf.jpg

33ubt06.jpg

Source: Getty

18 March 2007: Three Day Event competition (riding Glenbuck)
2rqzgk4.jpg

Source: Olycom

24 March 2007: Gatcombe Park Horse Trials (riding Glenbuck again)
40fukg1.jpg

49aea0j.jpg

2rf4pyh.jpg

Source: Getty

I saw her on the Kate thread and couldnt resist a search!:P she is sooo gorgeous!!!

KateZaraPA_468x637~0.jpg

credit:teamhighgrove

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->