Zara x Stefano Pilati 2024 : Stefano Pilati & Gisele Bündchen by Steven Meisel

Nothing seems to work here? Gisele for YSL F/W 2007 was timeless and I can't say the same about this...

I had questions, so I went looking, and found a profile in 10 Magazine:

"The bearded Stefano Pilati in front of me cuts a quieter figure. Zooming from his office in Berlin, he wears a red workwear shirt. His hair, a symphony of greys and browns, is wetted and slicked back, revealing “Freedom of Behaviour”, his label’s genderless ethos, tattooed along his hairline."

Are all the designers getting themselves tattooed with their logos and slogans these days? Maybe it seems profound and special, until you find that the lad in another atelier also has his brand's motto on his body, like a bunch of walking billboards.

Next you'll be telling me Karl Lagerfeld had a cheeky little CC put somewhere on his person.

I thought it was Kate Moss in the thumbnail of the first pic.

Overall a big letdown.

I thought it was Amber Valletta :stuart:
I like to see Gisele doing anything other than earth mother so this is a win for me...

Gisele looks amazing with this wig in my opinion!

The photography style, Stefano himself, and the clothes, on the other hand... questionable to say the least.

The menswear seems abysmal. And he wants us to think his strawberry print is 'iconic' so bad. Go home Stefano.

Nothing works and it could be as well photographed by a Zara intern.

Give me a chic woman in a wig and I’ll love you! Gisele looks stunning in the adv… unfortunately everything else is medriocre… so sad because I still love Stefano’s YSL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->