Zero Maria Cornejo S/S 2004 New York

Astrid21

Reaction score
This is definitely my favorite so far. B) It's clean, simple and effortless. I'm also really liking the red for Spring. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, she has very wearable and good pieces for starters and thats a good thing, but some of the silhouttes were already used (I see flashes of Behnaz Sarfpour S/S '03 and Chloe S/S '03) but, still, majority of the silhouettes were intresting so it's a croud pleasing collection overall, I just wish designers would push themselves further and stop referencing from the past.

Thanks, Astrid! :heart: :flower:

Agree with your thoughts igni, however the sashes reminded me of Herrera. I'm a little over bows and sashes for spring however I do like the shapes and it seems very airy versatile and basic which i like. vyer simple and clean. not over the top.

I like this, the colours and the simplicity. some of the shapes seem a little tired to me, but I still think I like it.

I too like the simply and clean cut look, however nothing about this line stands out to me. Granted I'm a big fan of red but I think the shoulders are throwing me off!

Thanks Astrid :flower:

Originally posted by utopia@Sep 15th, 2003 - 11:16 am
I like this, the colours and the simplicity. some of the shapes seem a little tired to me, but I still think I like it.
That's what I was thinking, too. Like these are all cuts that have been done to death lately.
I think I don't like....... :ninja:

I I loved her last collection, but tis is just dull, boring american, its very narsicis :innocent:

i dont like it.....its far too simple :wink: the desiger didnt make a challenge

Originally posted by Astrid21+Sep 15th, 2003 - 2:30 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Sep 15th, 2003 - 2:30 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>This is definitely my favorite so far. B) It's clean, simple and effortless. [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Acid

i dont like it.....its far too simple [/quote]

I kind of agree, but I think it's sincere and it's exquisitely crafted. :blush: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->