Zhang Yu

OllieJE

Reaction score

upload pic

free image hosting

A new stunner from China, her name is Zhang Yu, she started her career by attending the 6th China Supermodel contest and she finished well as runner-up

Name: Zhang Yu
Nationality: China
Height: 179cm
Measurements: 84-62-88
Shoe size: 39
Mother Agency: China Bentley Culture Development

source: tianya.cn & chinamodels.com.cn

That model contest took place in 2011 ,and since then she joined China Bentley, but I can't understand her being ignored by the company to date as she is the total package, I tried to find some decent photos of her job but all I got is some petit shows pic the same I posted above and the pics from her profile page dont do her justice at all, in case u r interested , u can find them here http://chinamodels.com.cn/2010/3/ye_mian/zhang_yu.html#0

Yeah i remember i saw this girl on the China Bentley's board. She looks promising! I'm just a bit afraid her face is not memorable enough. She has the package though. It's true!
Edit: Oops i think we're talking about a different person :lol: I was referring to another girl who shares the same name with her lol. Anyway yea she seems quite good too. She has the whole package but i'm not too sure about her face. Same comment actually :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->