Ziad Ghanem

i used to get dozens of handkerchiefs from him in the mail.

ziad_krest.jpg
I liked the pants he made that had "i am your own personal jesus" printed in on the crotch. witty enough for me.
His 04 seemed harmone-overload(but beware in a lazy-greasy-teenage kind of way) though he refuses that his clothes induce sex-appeal. And i really liked a simple white dress which had this black print on it. The one that's on this tee that the designer himself is wearing
photo by popmasha

Anyone who uses religious or sacred objects in a bad way, I have no respect for. "I am your personal Jesus", BLASPHEMY! :yuk:

i dont take it as blasphemy, anyway, lets stay on topic.. i like the style, its fun thanks for the topic & the link Seamless :flower:

what i like from ss03

242full.jpg

278full.jpg

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Dec 18th, 2003 - 1:32 am
Anyone who uses religious or sacred objects in a bad way, I have no respect for. "I am your personal Jesus", BLASPHEMY! :yuk:
I quite agree! :angry:

love love love love love love

i am going to try n meet him through somebody i met recently :innocent:

brilliant work - taking real risks, I love it when designers aren't afraid to design what they feel regardless of the fact that they can alienate people by doing so

I love him like tiffany said willing to take real risks i love that sorta thing

My plan is to start this topic all over again!
I think he is great designer and fantastic person.
Unfortunately he have not became big name yet, but he got some popularity when he did a collection to TopMan (UK)

Does anybody outside uk know him?

20.jpg

I really like these trousers. These are my Sunday trousers, from his a/w 2005 collection.

He's kind of the UK's answer to imitation of christ in a way...same raw style of clothing...only he does it far better. He's fairly well known in europe now...i noticed he was stocked in stockholm and Berlin...probably elsewhere throughout europe too...

I just discovered him , his work is so intresting..I wonder why he has no enough attention yet?

His couture is interesting, its very beautiful art to me. I like his really brave attitude towards fashion.
He's a fellow arab :D

^Not surprsing, most of the middle eastern designers are from Lebanon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->