02.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

11.jpg

04.jpg

source : vogue.au

The first dress' print is pretty much identical to Alexander McQueen's from S/S09. Its boring.

The first dress' print is pretty much identical to Alexander McQueen's from S/S09. Its boring.

true. Zimmermann are pretty boring generally. season after season. i walk past their store on the way to work and I just laugh at how damn ugly their clothes are.

^It might not neccessarily be ugly but its funny how seriously some of these labels take themselves, when all theyre doing is copying trends that were done years ago and prints that have already been done by others.
Alexander McQueen's S/S09 collection used that symmetrical geometric print on vividly shaped clothes and very well structured pieces to give the collection a very graphic and rigid mood.
Using that print on summer dresses and light shirts is boring and uninspired, but like I said it might not neccessarily be ugly, just boring.
And those mega-crotch gray pants have been dont by Balenciaga and Calvin Klein in the past many times.

^ Very true. If you have a look at zimmermann's last collection after this one, there were some really unflattering garments. But personally in australia i think its hard to be very creative fashion wise, which is why i think zimmermann might have taken some of the commercial trends.

^Same problem in New Zealand. Its just not a successful industry although our fashion industry has improved a lot in the recent years, but then again so has everybodys lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->