Zoe Kravitz

Nowhere NEAR as good looking as her mother. But then her mother is one of THE most beautiful women of all time so that is a hard one to live up to

Am I the only one who is slightly creeped out by the fact that she looks like she could be Lenny's gf?!

Meg said:
Am I the only one who is slightly creeped out by the fact that she looks like she could be Lenny's gf?!

I know!:lol:
I think as well because they're holding hands. I never hold my dad's hand, usually we just link arms. Is it just me who thinks it's weird to walk holding hands with your dad?!

Meg said:

:lol: I atually thought that was his girlfriend at first. :blink:

1karina1 said:
Do you think she has a stylist?

I know she should genetically be born with innate style from her parents, but her style has taken quite a shift in the past year alone. She suddenly looks more sleek. Whoever is the cause of this shift are doing a fabulous job coz I'm loving what I'm seeing!:D

I asked this question two days ago.
So I was surprised to find a pic of Zoe and Rachel Zoe hanging out at the Emanuel Ungaro show. Is Rachel Zoe behind Zoe's transformation ?

With dad at YSL show

source:style.com

While she prob. isn't 'behind' it I can bet that she is consulted extensively.

Meg said:
While she prob. isn't 'behind' it I can bet that she is consulted extensively.

I hope you're right. I wouldn't want her morphing into another Rachel Zoe clone:lol:

OMG, she was at every show, maybe she is a guest editor for NYLON or something...

There is a pic somewhere in the Chanel thread of Karl and Lenny and you can see Zoe laughing in the background...fyi....

Meg said:
There is a pic somewhere in the Chanel thread of Karl and Lenny and you can see Zoe laughing in the background...fyi....

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Here's another pic from Emanuel Ungaro show. This time full-length view.

source:gettyimages

those chloe wedges look really cute on her but I'm kind of focused on Rachel Zoe's LARGE orange birkin. It looks like a 35.

I hope Rachel isn't her stylist.

Haha I can see Kanye West finace eying Lenny.

Meg said:

That's Kanye's fiancee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"