Zoe Kravitz

1j17dd.jpg

Spock.

lol, that's kind of strange. i've worn pretty much the exact same outfit before (with the black flag shirt and the orange hoodie and leather jacket over top.) she's cute. i like the bangs.

not really liking the bangs. she shouldn't hide such a pretty face.

I like the bangs. But I think she has the face shape to have bangs,or not

finally, her wig/weave looks amazing on her and suits her face.

Few pics from Park City - in some of them she looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous!:heart:

source: wireimage

Very amusing pics of her dancing with Wyclef Jean.

source: wireimage

i think she's gorgeous and she's got great style .
but i've never seen her act, so i can't say anything about that aspect of her ..

x

Zoe Kravitz Interview — JustJared.com Exclusive

zoe-kravitz-interview.jpg

Zoe Kravitz and I had a chance to talk last week at the Bon Appetit Supper Club during the 2009 Sundance Film Festival at Skylodge in Park City, Utah.
She dined with a few friends including actor Chris Lemke (pictured below) and Danny Masterson (not pictured).

Here’s what the 20-year-old daughter of rocker Lenny Kravitz and actress Lisa Bonet had to say:

JJ: Have you met Nakoa-Wolf yet?

ZK: Yes, I have met him! He’s adorable.

JJ: Who are some of your favorite designers?

ZK: Alexander Wang, he’s amazing. Chanel, I Chanel. I don’t know. I’m kind of a vintage-y girl. I kind of just like what I like. I shop at flea markets.

JJ: Who are you style icons?

ZK: Carrie Bradshaw. Sex and the City. Jimi Hendrix.
Click inside to read the rest of Zoe’s interview…

Zoe Kravitz Interview — JustJared.com Exclusive

JJ: What kind of music do you listen to?

ZK: I listen to a lot of old music. Nina Simone, Jimi Hendrix. The Beatles. Nowadays, Radiohead, Ray Lamontagne, Feist.

JJ: Do you read Tabloids?

ZK: No, I do not. I try to stay away from all of that.

JJ: Can you tell us about your death-in-the-family drama, The Greatest? (The film screened at Sundance.)

ZK: It’s a story about grief, about a family that loses their kid at the beginning of the movie. And then they find out that he got someone pregnant. And then it’s about the between the girl and the family.

JJ: Tell us about your character Ashley.

ZK: I play a girl that Johnny Simmons (Ryan) meets, who’s Susan [Sarandon] and Pierce [Brosnan]’s son in the movie. And we start and I kind of end up being crazy.

JJ: You were in will.i.am’s “We Are The Ones” video. Are you going to the inauguration?

ZK: No, I’m not and I’m really bummed. But it’ll be a good day and I’ll be celebrating somewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
JJ: Have you met Nakoa-Wolf yet?

ZK: Yes, I have met him! He’s adorable.

---

lmao I had no idea that is her brother. Who would ask someone if they've met their brother, even if he were just born? How random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->