Zoo July 2007 : Lindsay Lohan by Bryan Adams

Dieselmax

Reaction score
Cover:

Scanned by me.

I have seen 3 different covers. Amy Winehouse and Pete Wentz were on the 2 others.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I'm more interested in the article. But she does look nice. XD

i love that shot and saw other pics from that shoot on her thread,it looksgreat!
never heard of this magazine before though.is it a nylon-type mag?

i don't like her person, but the cover is okay.

Not a fan of Lindsay Lohan but she looks fabulous on it!

The cigarette annoys me a bit there. It just looks randomly porched between her fingers. :unsure:

I thought that I saw this before... but I'm not quite sure... It's by Bryan Adams and over at lohanpictures.com, there's a whole gallery of these photos from the same photoshoot, including image used for the cover.
http://www.lohanpictures.com/categories.php?cat_id=393

:flower:

I like the Lohan cover - she looks like she's got something on her mind.

She looks like she's finished filming for the day, and has got ready to go out somewhere for the evening while there's some sun left - nothing special, just meeting friends - and she's thinking about something with intent, as she unwinds with a smoke.

More pictures of Amy Winehouse from the photoshoot.

4ucpkj8.jpg

539pg1j.jpg

4yjab80.jpg

5yv47bb.jpg

5yanmh4.jpg

5xhfdw0.jpg

source: ONTD

Oh my God, I don't even know any of Amy Winehouse's songs--but I always thought that her lip piercing was a mole... :huh:

Lindsay Lohan is so fake in every way...she can look pretty sometimes but not here ick

Oh my God, I don't even know any of Amy Winehouse's songs--but I always thought that her lip piercing was a mole... :huh:

Yup, called Monroe piercings after, you guessed it, Marilyn Monroe and her famous moles.

The covers look great, I would love to see Pete's.

I never thought I'd say this but please give me Pete Wentz or Amy Winehouse

anyone is better than blohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"