Zuhair Murad Haute Couture S/S 2024 Paris

Julien MacDonald has went bankrupt, Elie Saab has levelled up, Atelier Versace is nowhere to be found and all the other brands that may try to compete for that niche don’t give the same level of craftsmanship…

So, Zuhair Murad has a whole boulevard for himself right now.

It’s still incredibly tacky and trashy but we can’t deny the quality and the craftsmanship! He needs to pass the contact of his supplier to Alexis Mabille!

I can’t tell who he’s copying now so back to his usual, pretty embellished flattering gowns. Usually he has a gem or two around.

I’ll always appreciate he’ll lend just about anyone a gown. Every once in a while we get a pleasant surprise from up and coming actress or celeb who shocked everyone when they pull off a great look and it happens to be by him.

a supposed fashion enthusiast and connoisseur with 100k followers on high fashion twitter said this collection was "pure elegance" lmfao we are completely doomed

at least its well made and flattering, gowns fit for an oligarch's wife or a hollywood actress

I like streamlined and subdued but on the opposite end of the scale, I LOVE glamorous, flashy and ostentatious which Zuhair Murad does so incredibly well. This collection was a highlight of the couture season for me, love the looks with the structured shoulders and those two nude asymetric dresses with the embellished detailing. Makes me go weak the knees!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->