Zuzana Gregorová

Reaction score
When I went to DNA Management, I remembered someone mentioned that at a period of time, they would have a wave of new models. Well lately, I realized that there is this new model named Zuzana and I think she is absolutely striking, even in polaroids.

Such stunning eyes, and stunning bone structure!

What do you think? Anybody got more information? I think she's going to be big! DNA always has such amazing rare unique beauties!

Attachments

• ZUZANA1.png
    ZUZANA1.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 2,727
  • ZUZANA2.png
    ZUZANA2.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 2,721
She's really beautiful! We will hear about her soon I'm sure! :clap: Thank you for this thread!

She has beautiful pictures on DNA website.but I dont know how to post them (Cant copy them...) anybody knows how?

I just realized she's actually a working model! She's on theones2watch all along.

editorial

Bazaar (CZ), Cosmopolitan (Greece), Dolce Vita, Elle (Greece), Eva (Slovakia), Glamour (Greece), Marie Claire (Greece), Maxi, Vogue Hellas campaigns

Nara, Padini, Sixty-Killah catwalk

Autumn/Winter 06/07:
Amuleti J, Borbonese, Blu Area by Italian Vogue, Blugirl, Carlo Tivoli, DSquared, Les Copains, Paolo Frani, Trussardi

her name is Zuzana Gregorova

^ Risque, no?

Check DNA Models, their site also doesn't allow right clicks.

Anaïsss said:
She has beautiful pictures on DNA website.but I dont know how to post them (Cant copy them...) anybody knows how?

Get the entire picture showing on the screen, then look up on your keyboard and press the button that says Print Screen. Bring up Microsoft Pain, then right click and click paste. crop it and save- voila!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.exitmm.sk/index-web.php She's number 44 on the list, if you look to the right and hover over the arrow.

943m1.jpg
943m2.jpg
943m3.jpg

943m4.jpg
943m5.jpg
943m6.jpg

Mega Model Agency

Woah, that ed in post 9 is one sexy ed! I like her!

beautiful and very versatile girl. I like her

I noticed her about a year ago when she was with some small agency. She's quite pretty but a tad cheap and pinched. These aren't the best pictures of her.

Gorgeous eyes, I really like them. She has a good tough-rich girl look. Like, "My daddy's in the mafia..." look.

xxOceanEyesxx said:
http://www.exitmm.sk/index-web.php She's number 44 on the list, if you look to the right and hover over the arrow.

**see tfs guidelines**

Mega Model Agency
This is actually not her. The blond curly one is another Zuzana - Smetanova and the dark one I dont think its her as well.

She is great and will be in Italian Elle in September or October and probably she might get the cover as well. That woud be perfect for her!!!I will keep my fingers crossed for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"