bust 33
waist 24
hips 34
shoes 7

6aheviv.png

52fo4tj.png

4ucpwle.png

DNA

She is amazing, gorgeous, funny czech girl from Elite Prague :D.

I think she's very beautiful. She's not that "different" looking but she's still very beautiful.

Zuzanna is also with Donna Models in Tokyo. She's very pretty :flower: I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of her!

donna

Last edited by a moderator:
Great new find for DNA...I'm really loving how wide her eyes are set and those cheekbones are deadly. Almost a certain bit of Romina going on in her face, but I'm definitely a fan!

Polaroids from DNA:
ZuzanaPola1.jpg
ZuzanaPola2.jpg

ZuzanaPola3.jpg
ZuzanaPola4.jpg

(DNA - screencaptured by me)

Last two tests from DNA:

Zuzana10.jpg
Zuzana11.jpg

(DNA)

She's definitely one to watch for in my opinion :clap:!

I really like her. She is very different from other girls and thats what attractive about her.

I agree, there's something unique about her somehow that separates her from the heard of other news girls at the moment. The extreme angluar feautres of her face are particularly lovely!

Also, is it Zuzanna or Zuzana? DNA lists her as the latter, and I know that we tend to use real names for threads, but I didn't know if there was a discrepancy or if Zuzanna was actually her first name?

I agree, there's something unique about her somehow that separates her from the heard of other news girls at the moment. The extreme angluar feautres of her face are particularly lovely!

Also, is it Zuzanna or Zuzana? DNA lists her as the latter, and I know that we tend to use real names for threads, but I didn't know if there was a discrepancy or if Zuzanna was actually her first name?

Zuzana is her real name. This girl got it going!!! She is stunning and got this Carmen Kass kind of look... I am sure there will be some good news on her soon. In my humble opinion DNA is the best agency in the world so the results must be great!!!

^That's what I like to see! Very nice to see that MDC is still good at noticing the sheer potential in a new face. So very happy to see her getting some hype. Also John I can definitely see the Carmen Kass comparison in the small, angular qualities of her facial features. I usually hate having to compare new girls to established models, as most are usually so broad. But if it serves as a reference point for observers, and is mostly correct, then by all means!

Also, thanks for clearing up the discrepancy between the number of Ns in her first name. She's just utterly genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->