David Beckham for H&M F/W 12.13 : David Beckham by Alasdair McLellan

Chanelcouture09

Some Like It Hot
Reaction score
Beckham’s New Look

DAVID BECKHAM has kindly unveiled his new underwear campaign for H&M, created to celebrate the huge success of his bodywear collection - that launched in February. Along with the completed black and white images are a series of behind-the-scenes photographs, revealing all the shoot action.

"I am so excited about this new campaign for David Beckham bodywear at H&M," said Beckham.

"I wanted to express the strength and quality of the David Beckham bodywear collection with these images and also the wearability and fit.

I love the range and feel so comfortable in each of the pieces. It has become second nature for me to wear it!"

The pictures were shot in Los Angeles by Vogue photographer Alasdair McLellan and show Beckham looking even more rugged than ever before.

H&M will add new pieces to his collection in November, ahead of the holiday season.

His previous campaign attracted wide attention; it caused complaints for being "offensive" and irresponsible", although the Advertising Standard Association rejected the claims; and it was recently projected onto the White Cliffs of Dover - a warm welcome to any tourists crossing the channel.
*Vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like this thread should be titled "David Beckham's Bulge for H&M" :lol:

Most of the poses aren't good (what's with the hand on the shoulder? :huh:), but I think this is the best I've ever seen Beckham look. The beard and moustache totally worked and feel a bit 19th century for some reason, which I love. Not to mention my soft spot for tattooed men. I can't stop looking at the first picture.

"Will I look like David Beckham if I buy a Pair?"

Well hot!! Always dream to be in his pants and now I can, literally!

I used to find him so hot but now he becomes more and more insipid to me. And that moustache is as wrong as the fake bulge.

I am buying them all! Hotness

Nothing in this ad works. Everything just looks so fake.

Oh gosh, that bulges is photoshoped to death...just see the size from the behind the scene pictures...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->