F/W 18.19 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

artemovartem

Reaction score
The F/W 18.19 collections have recently ended, this thread is to discuss all model casting, including: wish list for the upcoming season, guesses about which models may have been cast, and reactions to casting once the campaigns come out.

Campaigns out:
Saint Laurent: Betty Catroux by David Sims
Dsquared2: Bella Hadid by Mert & Marcus

Liu Wen for Prada and Chloe please

Hyunji Shin, Samile Bermannelli, and others are shooting D&G in Rome. Photographer is the Morelli Brothers.

^Color me shocked.

Betty Catroux's Saint Laurent ad is no the F/W runway collection.

Prada: Anok Yai, Eduarda Bretas, Liu Wen, Fei Fei & Lexi
Chanel: Luna & Camille
Burberry: Cara
Versace: Imaan pls

Donatella is in NYC, hope this means Meisel will shoot the fall campaign

Vittoria and Luna shooting together in Karl studio

I thought Donatella's visit to New York was for the unveiling of Versace's tribute collection at Saks, where Donatella was interviewed by Eva Chen.

They could very well be shooting the Fall 2018 advertising campaign with Meisel, which I certainly wouldn't be opposed too.

Toni Garrn and Daniel Brühl are shooting for Boss in Milan.

Talking Versace... can we expect to see Donatella herself in the Fall 2018 Versace campaign? To quote her latest Instagram post: "Shooting something very special for you all in New York - and I'm not just behind the camera..."

Her SS 18 was fire and the result of the campaign is ugly, unnecessary and forgettable.

Now her FW 18 is mediocre at best so I’m not expecting nothing great even when it’s obvious that Meisel is gonna shoot the ad.

Nicolas is on set today. Then Karim Sadli is shooting with Rianne. LV ad shoot?

Adesuwa and Yoon Young seem to also be a part of this shoot.

Vittoria and Luna shooting together in Karl studio

So this time (couple weeks ago) Versace campaign was shot in NY and Chanel was shot in Paris. I guess the cast might be too big for Chanel but we'll see.
I also remember Hoyeon Jung and Nina Marker working together this time but not sure if they were in Paris.
Avant models booker said that two their models were optioned for this campaigns but couldn't get from Paris to NY and from NY to Paris because of snow storm (my bids are on Kris for Chanel and Jolie Alien for Versace but they didn't get there so nevermind).

Any ideas on Chanel Pre-fall 2018 (Paris-Hamburg) campaign? Anna opened the show, Grace closed!

I think the campaign is about to out?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm almost sure Vittoria shot for Bottega Veneta again.

I was right! Anna Ewers for Chanel Pre-fall 2018 Campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->