Footballers' Wives' Style #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanda Nara( Maxi Lope'z) and Zaira Nara (Diego Forlan's)
bj.jpg

Antonella Roccuzzo

ar.jpg

source: footballbebe.blogspot.com

All quotes and pics from kickette.com

Diego Forlan and Zaria Nara at GQ Awards in Madrid

Diego Forlan and his girlfriend Zaira Nara hit up the GQ Man of the Year Awards in Madrid last night where he was named Sportsman of the Year. We’re underwhelmed by Zaira’s coat / impressed with Diego’s perfectly formed curls. Wonder if he uses mousse or gel? Image via Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images Europe

Daniela Martins: Hair Upgrade

Daniela Martins, girlfriend of Manchester United’s Nani, debuted a gorgeous new hair colour at Old Trafford this weekend as she arrived to watch her fella and his team take on Wigan Athletic. We’re loving this new demure look on her. Not a bit of cleavage or a poorly conceived outfit in sight. We are also drooling over her Prada bag. Way to upgrade, D.

Helena Seger: Cover Girl

Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s other half graces the cover of the December issue of Swedish Elle. Inside the glossy pages, Helena waxes poetic on her relationship with Zlatan as well as her independence. Employing the age-old “I’m not a WAG” argument, she makes it clear that she was successful in the realty business well before she met the man with the golden thighs. She also tells us that she loves being a mother, but has no desire to get married so as not to lose her independence.

Marco Borriello and a non-descript brunette

Borriello-and-a-Brunette.jpg
Borri-and-babe.jpg

Marco Borriello and a non-descript brunette went to dinner. Amongst other things, we’re none to pleased about her middle part.

Zlatan and Helena Seger in Milan

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Helena Seger hit the high street in Milan. They’re well co-ordinated, have excellent accessories and their dog is fierce. Image copyright Stella Pictures. Thanks M!

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniela Martins' bag is heavenly, I actually was really close to getting that also.

i love helena's outfit but not the shoes! i am not a fan of those biker boots everyone has :(

I don't know what it is, but smth in Sylvie's face is weird. Can't explain it.

Zaira Nara on the cover of Cosmopolitan Argentina December 2010

05.jpg

image: blog.cosmoonline.com.ar

Now, the dress Zaira wore to those Awards in Madrid, it's horrible and the champagne colour fur jacket makes it even more horrible besides it does her no favours IMO.

yeah i really like her but i wish she didn't feel like she had to do that she is so pretty :(

Robin van Persie and wife Bouchra at SOS Charity Ball

source: ontd_football

Thomas Vermaelen and partner Aimee van Ommen at SOS Charity Ball

source: ontd_football, arsenalbbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members